#5

Next day, In Paris

In early morning everyone in so much tension and worried. Khushi mother Ashni having tears in her eyes. Her brothers and her dad in panic in mood

Ashni: Where is my baby.... She is weeping

Aadi come to her and kneel down near her and hold his hand in his. Where Ashni sitting on the sofa weeping badly.

Aadi: ma stop crying... and he wiped her tears which rolling down from her eyes.

" Now tell me what happened," he asked with worried about his sister.

Ashni: Aadi... As like always, I went to wake her up. First get shock and surprise to see her room door fully open. I know she will never sleep like that keeping the door open.  So I immediately rushed into the room and    saw the bed was empty. I did not find her inside the room, washroom and I went search her in  the balcony side also I couldn't find her.... Aadi I am feeling scared. Where she went? Without telling anyone, I am feeling scared. Bring her to me, I want my baby now near to me. Aadi please son do something."

She folds her hands together and pray to god," Oh god please protect her. Please just bring my baby to me safely."

A man suddenly came running inside the home. He is breathing heavily,"  What happened? How sweetie went missing. How this happened?

Aadi get up from the floor and said," We don't know..."

Suddenly they heard one familiar voice. They turn and look back and saw Payal standing in the entire door with some unknowing peoples.

Arvind come forward to see Payal in sudden arrival. He looks at her and asked with confusion,"  daughter, suddenly your here? Any problems?"

Payal comes to them and the peoples followed her silently. The man was facing the other side, he didn't see Payal or other peoples.

Payal: No, nothing like that uncle, we had just come to see Khushi...... she look around and asked,"  Aunty where khushi? Is she still sleeping?"

Their didn't say anything. Ashni start to cry loudly. See this Payal and people who came with her get scared and worried, see her crying like this.

Payal immigration rush to Ashni and hold her shoulder and asked with worried and tension,"  Aunty why are you crying? Where khushi?"

Ashni while crying she said," my baby.... My baby is missing"

Before Payal opens her mouth to ask what she is saying they are hearing a voice yelled," WHAT?

Hearing the voice the man felt like the voice familiar to him. He immediately turns to him and when he saw the person his eyes went wide and said with shock," Nanav"

Ys the person now yelled on no one else, Arnav. He looks at the man with some shock and he said," Nk... You're here? How?"

Ys the man no one else, NK

Payal sees this and asked confusedly," Arnavji You know Nk? how?..... and she turns to Nk and asked," Nk you, how you know Arnavji"

Arnav/ Nk said in some time,"  he is my brother "

Nk: leave it all this what you all doing here?

Anjali comes towards to him," Nk bro, we come to meet khushi"

Payal hearing khushi name she quickly turns to Aadi and asked," Brother did you try to call khushi number"