Seven

Their poster-sticking activity continued as Jimin cutely asked Jungkook about what he just said a while ago.

"Come on~ you can tell me~ " Jimin convinced but Jungkook just shook his head

"Let's just stick all
of this " he took few more papers on Jimin's hand and the boy pouted.

"That's unfair" Jungkook turned to him and saw him pouting

Jungkook sigh "why?"

"Because, you know my secret, you're the only one who knows my secret, and you won't even tell me yours" he said and he looked down.

Jungkook paused for a second and then made a huge sigh "fiiiine" Jimin quickly looked up to Jungkook with a happy expression

"I like Hoseok okay? Actually I love him.." he confessed looking down because he was shy. Jimin smiled as he bite his lower lip.

"But don't tell anyone okay?" Jungkook asked and Jimin quickly nodded.

"Here" he raised his pinky finger

"What's that?" Jungkook asked

"Let's make a pinky promise that this will be our secret, and also we're bffs from now on"

Jungkook looked at Jimin who was smiling and then he just sighed and smiled and then they had their pinky promise.

Jungkook just had his dinner which he bought from the convenience store. He was now  about to start studying for his quiz in Zoology for tomorrow. Zoology is fun, but it's difficult for him. Memorizing parts and names and such.

Just so, his phone rings, V, was calling.

"Sup V" he answered quickly, as he waits for V's response, he continue to read his notes.

"What? Why are your here?" He answered. He stand up from his desk and went to his window. He slide the window open and looked down to see V standing outside the building.

Jungkook opened the door and V immediately came inside. His hair was tied in a messy bun and he was wearing black jeans and a white shirt.

Jungkook closed the door and looked at V. "As much as I don't really care I'll still ask. Why are you here?" He asked casually.

V looked around in his room and then decided to sit on Jungkook's bed. "I got a new car, so I decided to give it a test drive." He smiled.

"New car? Again? Isn't that your fifth car? How many car do you need?" Jungkook sat back to his desk.

"My dad got it for me." V looked around again for the second time.

"Isn't this place quite small?" He asked.

"Not really, I live alone anyway, it's cheaper. Not everyone has super rich parents like you." Jungkook said and smiled at V sarcastically.

"Fair enough" he replied and then they heard a knock.

"Who could it be by this hour." Jungkook said before standing up to open the door.

"Hey kookie~ oh" Hoseok stopped when he saw V sitting behind.

"H-hoseok.. h-hi" Jungkook said cause he's surprised.

As soon as V heard the name. His eyes grew wide and a grin on his face formed.

"You must be Hoseok!" He said loudly as he grabbed Jungkook's tiny waist.

"Haaaiiiiiii~" V greeted as he gripped Jungkook's waist tightly.

Jungkook didn't know what is happening. Meanwhile, Hoseok was just looking at V's hand that was on Kookie's waist and then looked back on V and smiled. "Hi, ummm.. you know me?" He asked pointing at himself.