Nine

It's finally nursing week and everyone in the Nursing department are getting busier to make sure that their week will be memorable.

First day is the opening, and this afternoon are the showcase of booths.

"Woah, they really spent their time on this huh" Hoseok said.

Hoseok and Jungkook decided to drop by the covered court where the booths are placed to see what the nursing department are up to.

"Yeah, oh hyung look at that" he said pointing at the one booth who have life sized decorations like stethoscope, syringe, and other medical related tools.

"Take a pic of me!" Hoseok said and he ran to the booth and stand in the lifesize stethoscope stand and poses.

Jungkook took a picture using his own phone. "Let me see" Hoseok said and he walks back to him to see the photos.

"Nice, send them to me later" he said and Jungkook nodded.

"Your turn" Hoseok said and he grabbed Jungkook's phone.

Jungkook walks to the stand and decided to grab the lifesized syringe and posed with it and Hoseok started taking pictures. "Ok got it!"

Jimin's team decided to do a Jail booth and so far they already captured about 8 students and those eight already escaped and now he's looking for a new victim or prison.

"Jimin!" His teammate arrived holding a victim/prisoner.

"Yaaay another one!" Jimin said while doing small claps. He opened the small Jail that they made and the prisoner went in there and they locked the gate.
"Okay, you can take your break, 15 minutes okay?" His teammate said.

"Kaaaay~" Jimin said and ran like a child who was given a permission by his mom to play with the kids outside.

He decided to check the other booths and as he looks around he saw Jungkook on the Balloon Pop booth.

"Juuuuungkoooooo~" he called and waved. Jungkook, who is about to throw his dart, stopped and turns to the boy and smiled and signaled him to come.

Jimin ran to him and Jungkook threw the dart and managed to pop a balloon. "Yes!" "Is there a price?" He asked on the student who is managing the booth.

  The student picks up the piece of paper that came from the inside of the balloon he just popped and checked if there's anything written in it. "You're award is..." Jungkook waited eagerly like a child. "a pack of gum" the student said. "Aaaaaaaw" Jungkook said and the student gave him a pack of gum.

"Not bad," Jimin said as he looks at the pack of gum at Jungkook's palm.

Jungkook sighed in the disappointment. "Anyway, where's your booth?" Jungkook asked to Jimin.

"Oh, it's over there" Jimin pointed "I'm taking a quick break"

"What's your booth again?" Jungkook asked as he unwraps the gum and put it in his mouth.

"Oh it's-"

"Sorry took a while, the line is quite long so I guess this is good" Hoseok came back carrying two bowl of nachos in his hand.

"Oh thanks" Jungkook said and took one bowl. "Oh by the way this is Jimin a friend of mine" Jungkook said while being focused on the nachos.

Hoseok looks at Jimin and smiled "hi I'm Hoseok" he said and Jimin's eyes grew wide.

He just came up with a great plan..