Twelve

"Wewewait-" V interrupts Jungkook. "You kissed?" He asks unable to believe what he just heard.

"Yeah.." Jungkook said and let out a huge sigh as he sits on the couch.

V closed the fridge and hands him a cold can of beer and sits beside him. "And you're not happy about it?"

Jungkook grabbed the beer and opens it. "I am... but... he didn't even care about it." Jungkook said and pouts as he stare at his can of beer.

"Take it or leave it." V commented as he lean back on the sofa.

"I know, but I'm all good now... it's time for me to move on." He said and drinks his beer.

V raised his right eyebrow "for real? You're not just saying that now?" He asks doubtfully.

"Yep... From now on, I will only look at him as a friend." He said and V just nodded and also drinks his beer.

"Say... V..." Jungkook spoke and he puts down his can of beer to the gray carpet.

"Yeah?" V asks while focusing on his phone.

"Why don't we.. give it a try?" Jungkook carefully asked.

"Try what?" V asks who is till distracted to his phone.

Jungkook sighed and grabbed V's phone away from him. "Why don't we give each other... a try"

"You want sex now?" V asks as he points to his bedroom with his thumb.

"No! Relationship! " Jungkook said.

"No." V replied shortly and stands up to his seat and walks to the kitchen counter.

"What? Why? I thought you.. atleast have something for me" Jungkook said confused.

"That's not the point" V said as he opens the fridge.

"Then what's your point?" Jungkook asks.

V grabbed a bowl of green grapes and placed it on the kitchen counter. "The point is, you're still into Hoseok"

"I'm moving on from him"Jungkook defends.

"Then..." V said while he snacks on some green grapes "let's date once you already moved on from him" and he smirks.

"Why? Because he might turn gay one day and will fall for me and I will fall back?" He asks sarcastically. "I think we all now by now that's impossible" he added.

"I turned gay" V said and Jungkook couldn't think of anything to say.

"We don't have to date right away, but instead," V suggested and he carries the bowl of grapes to the coffee table and sits on the couch. "Let's spend more time together, and when you're really good, then.. let's do that."

"Since when did you start taking relationships this serious?" Jungkook asked.

V stopped chewing and smiled lightly. "I am now, aren't you happy?" He asks him and Jungkook just shrugs.

It's been almost two weeks since Jungkook started his whole moving on journey and so far he already managed to stop thinking about Hoseok at night and how one day they're gonna get married and adopt a child. And for him, that's a progress. Considering he used to do that every night.

"Kookie?" Hoseok stops walking and Jungkook does the same.

"This sunday, Jennie is throwing a party at her new house, she asked me to invite you" Hoseok said.

Jungkook eyes widened and laughed nervously "ummm... thanks but... I'll have to pass" he declined.

"Oh come on! Namjoon will be there too!" Hoseok insists.

"No really... you guys enjoy it." He said.

"You can bring V too if that will make you comfortable" Hoseok said and Jungkook stops for a moment.

"I can?" He asks and Hoseok nodded.
"Okay, I guess.. I'll ask him." He said.

"Great" Hoseok said and they continue to walk to their dorms.

"Kookie?" Hoseok  calls him as they walk. Even though it's only 6 pm the sky is already dark blue and the stars are already out.

"Hmm?" Jungkook replied.

"Is everything okay?" Hoseok asks.

Jungkook frowns a bit "yeah why?" He asks.

"Nothing.. hahaha.. just.. checking" Hoseok said and looks at the night sky.

"Why didn't you tell me you were... I mean why did you hide it from me?" Hoseoks suddenly asks and Jungkook stops walking.

"You mean... my sexuality?" Jungkook asks.

Hoseok stops walking too. "Yeah... do you think that If I knew... I would hate you or something?"

Cause I love you... loved.. I meant loved. Jungkook said in his mind.

"No... I'm just..." Jungkook said trying to think of something. "I'm just waiting... for the right time."

Hoseok nodded "I see, well you should know, you're still the same to me" he said as he looks at Jungkook with a smile. "I still think you're amazing, and I still want to be friends with you"

Jungkook smiled back "thankyou, really... I'm glad" he felt it again, that bittersweet feeling.

"Let's go back" Hoseok said and Jungkook just chuckles and they both went back to their dorms.

~~~~
"Who's Jennie again?" V asks while he sits on the couch and Jungkook is making macaroni and cheese on the kitchen counter.

"Jennie, Hoseok's girlfriend. The lucky one" Jungkook said as he stirs the bowl of gooey mac and cheese.

"Oh yeah Jennie. Why would she invite you?" V asks and decided to stand up and grab a cold can of beer in the fridge.

Jungkook added more cheese and kept on stirring. "No idea."

V opens the can and immediately took a sip. "Well you two might get along" he said as he walks back the the couch with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook stopped stirring and looks at him "and why is that?"

"Well, for starters you both have something in common" V said as he sits in the sofa.

Jungkook frowns a bit and continues to stir "like what?"

"You two are both inlove with the same guy" V said and laughed.

Jungkook stops stirring and grins at V. "What?" V asks. "The only difference is that she's getting some and you're not" he added and laughed again.

"Really funny " Jungkook said sarcastically. "I'm not inlove with Hoseok"

V raised his right eyebrow as he looks at Jungkook. "Well... no longer inlove.. atleast" Jungkook added and V just shrugged and took a sip of his beer.

"So you coming?" Jungkook asks.

V thinks for a second "you okay with that?" He asks.

Jungkook stops what he's doing and sits on one of the stools. "I mean... It'll be rude not to." He said.

V shrugs and got up from the couch "okay sure, let's go then" he said and walks to the kitchen to grab a fork and a small plate.

"Oh and also!" Jungkook stand up and faces V. "Hoseok kinda... thinks we're dating" he mentions.

V, who is in the middle of scooping some nice gooey mac and cheese paused. "What do you mean?"

"You know, he saw us kissing, thinks we're dating and I wasn't able to explain the whole thing so... yeah" Jungkook explained.

"So, you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend?" V asks.

"Well... yeah? I mean, that's where we're heading to anyway right?" He said trying to make a point.

V nodded slowly "you're right..." he said and looks at his plate and decided to start eating and Jungkook does the same thing.
~~~~~~