Sleepover

Chrysanthe p.o.v

It was Saturday.The day of Caroline's sleepover party.Over the week I have gotten closer to Bonnie and Caroline.They even know everything about me.Tonight I am going to show them my song book which I never show to anyone.If you even take a peak at it someone could get seriously hurt.That is how close Caroline Bonnie and me are.I grabbed my phone and text Caroline.Me and Stefan has been getting real close.I don't know if we are in a relationship.

*Text convo*

Me:Care what should I bring since as you know I haven't been to many sleepovers.

Care:Just some pj's your phone one movie and an item you want to bring.Oh and a tooth brush.

Me:Kay when shoud I come over.

Care:About 8:00.Um gtg see you later.

Me:OK see you then.

*Text convo*

I put my phone down and on the charger since it was a low battery.I grabbed my bag and put a set of pajamas an outfit for the morning a movie called 'The host' and my song book.I looked at the time and saw it was 6:48.I laid down on my bed and set my timer for 1 hour and 12 minutes.I went to my bed and fell asleep.Good thing I was a light sleeper.

*Dream*

I was running with Rebekah by my side.The boys were chasing us while father went hunting.Henrik was helping mother since he did not want to play."You can't can't catch us."We said in sync.We ran in the forest and climbed trees.They eventually came and looked everywhere but up.We had to cover over mouths so we wouldn't laugh.

"They look everywhere but up I can't believe they haven't figured it out yet."Rebekah whispered giggling quietly."I know I wonder how long it takes for them to figure it out."I whispered back.I guess our whispers weren't that soft because they finally looked up."We found you."They said.We laughed and jumped down."Now your punishment for running is..."Niklaus said.They circled us."You wouldn't dare."Me and Rebekah said at the same time.We have been doing that a lot lately.The came closer all with smirks on their faces.

"Yes we very much would."Kol said.They started tickling us.Niklaus and Elijah were tickling Rebekah while Finn and Kol were tickling me.We erupted into a fit of laughter and giggles."St-stop it p-please."I begged."Yes we w-wi-will do anything."Rebekah said."Say that we are the best big brothers ever."Finn said."N-never."We said in sync.Again."Suit yourself."Elijah said.

"Fine fine.You are the best big brothers in the world."Rebekah said.They stopped and we headed back.Me and Rebekah yawned."Elijah/Niklaus I'm tired."Me and Rebekah said except I said Elijah and Rebekah said Niklaus."Come on we will carry you home."Elijah said.

They picked us up and I curled up into Elijah whiled they carried us back.When we got home they took us to our room since I share one with Rebekah.The other boys went to their room."Remember father mustn't know about this."Niklaus whispered."Ok Niklaus."We said together.I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

*dream over*

I woke up to the buzzing of the timer.I turned it off and got out of the bed. and grabbed my bag.I went downstairs and out the house I got on my motorcycle and drove to Caroline's house.I turned my bike off and walked to the door.I knocked on it and Caroline answered."Chrissy you made it!"She exclaimed,"Hey care."I said."Come in."She said.I walked in the house and looked around.

"This is a nice house."I said turning to her.She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room.I noticed it was just Bonnie me and Caroline."Where is Elena?"I asked."She said she wasn't feeling good so she stayed home."Caroline said."I am going to go change."I said.I walked into her bathroom and changed into my nightclothes.(My usual polyvore site but imagine a hoodie with it.)