Relashionship with him

Chrysanthe

--------------

I was in my room texting Rebekah when there was a knock at my door."Who is it?"I asked looking up from my phone."Stefan Salvatore."I heard and I smiled."Come in Salvatore."I said and sent Rebekah a quick text and put my phone down.

"Hey Chris."I heard Stefan say."Hey Stefan.What do you need?"I asked rubbing my arms.I have always been cold lately.Like something bad's going to happen."I just wanted to tell you something."He said sitting on the bed and rubbing the back of his neck like he was nervous or something."What is it?"I asked.

"I really like you.A lot.I always have since the first time I laid eyes on you.I just never knew if you liked me back-"I cut him off with a kiss.He was surprised at first but then immediately kissed back.We pulled apart for air."I like you too."I said softly into his ear.

He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me again.He laid me down and pinned my arms above my head.He asked for entrance.I smiled and playfully denied him.He trailed his finger on the side of my hips and I gasped in surprised.He took that opportunity to plunge his tongue in my mouth.We stopped kissing so he could pull of his shirt.It quickly escalated into something more.

*The next day*

I woke up to see an arm rapped around me.Oh no please don't tell me I have been raped again.I turned around to see Stefan.I mentally sighed.I didn't get raped.I tried to get his arm off me but he only tightened his grip and growled a low growl."Stefan."I whispered.Nothing."Stefan."I whispered again.

Suddenly he was on top of me pinning my arms above my head."Last night was fun."He said smirking."Hey that is not fair."I said pouting."Hey don't pout but you were a very bad girl who had to be punished."He said,playfully trailing his finger from my chest to my private area.I shuttered and bit my lip."And you punished me?"I asked seductively rapping my arms around his neck.

"Not enough I see."He said moving to kiss me but a ringing sound stopped him.He groaned and reached to his pants and grabbed his phone."Hello."He said."...."The voice said."I am at a friends house."Stefan said and I frowned."....."The voice said."None of your business."Stefan said and hanged up."Why didn't you tell the truth?"I say confused.He laid down next to me."Because my brother has history with your family and he doesn't like you very much."He say rubbing my back where my scars are.I wondered why he didn't see them."But your brother hadn't even met me."I said confusingly."I know but my brother is very protective and judgy about people."He said rapping his arm around me."So what does this make us?"I asked.

"I don't know.I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend."He said rubbing circles on my arm."Of course as I said before I like you I always have I just thought you never would have liked me-"I was cut off by him him kissing me."I'm glad you agreed."He said huskily in my ear.I shuttered and smiled."Me too but I don't think Elena would like me around you."I said turning away from him."Look at me."I heard him say.I wouldn't look at him."Hey Chrys I like you not her.I don't care what she thinks."He said turning me around and putting his hand on the side of my face."Really I mean she's prettier and smarter than me.I just thought you would want someone better than me."I said looking down."Hey I want you not her alright.No more no less just you."He said kissing my cheek then my nose then my lips."You sure?"I asked looking up at him."Yes you are a beautiful and smart young woman and I am glad to call you my girlfriend."He said truthfully.I blushed and got up.

"I have to go check up on Tara."I said picking up one of my sweatshirts and putting it on.As I walked out the room I could feel his gaze on me.I walked downstairs and saw Tara on the couch watching tv."Who's the boy?"She asked."How did yo-"I was cut off by her."I have known you over a thousand years.I am just glad I made your room soundproof."She said rolling her eyes."Stefan Salvatore."I mumble under my breath.Her eyes widened."I heard of him before I just forgot where."She said putting her bowl of ice cream down."Well I just came down to check in on you."I said sitting next to her."You should be more careful Chrissy.Did he see your scars?"She asked."No it was like it was never even there."I said."We might have to see a witch later to see what is going on."She said."Alright Tara."I said walking up the stairs.

Stefan p.o.v

When Chrysanthe went out the room I grabbed her phone and went to her contact list.She was texting Rebekah.Something must be going on.I heard her walking up the stairs and put the phone back where it was.Lets just hurry up with the plan.

Chrysanthe p.o.v

I walked in the room to see Stefan just sitting there with a thinking face on."What are you thinking about?"I asked sitting on the bed."Nothing just my mom."He said with a sad smile."What happened to her?You don't have to tell me if you want."I said adding the last part quickly."No it's ok um she died when I was young.She was sick."He said sadly."I know how you feel my older brother died because of a plague that hit England."I said thinking about Arron.Most of us haven't even met him but he would have made a great brother."I'm sorry."He said with sympathy."It's ok it was not your fault."I said.I got up and pulled him up.

"You have to go.Tara gets overprotective and she might kill you if she see you."I said pushing his clothes to him."Well one more thing since your my girlfriend."He says once he gets dressed."What is it?"I asked turing to him."Would you like to go out with me?"He asked."Sure that would be great."I say playing with my hair."Ok how about tomorrow at 3 o'clock at the grille."He suggested walking over to me."Alright see you there."I say giving him a quick kiss and he walked out of my room and out the house.

I sighed and grabbed my phone and put a group conversation for me,Bonnie,Caroline,and Rebekah.

*Text convo*

Me:Guess who has a date.

Them:Really!With who?

Me:Stefan Salvatore

Bonnie:That's great

Caroline:Yeah I am so happy for you

Rebekah:Can't agree more.

Caroline:Do you think I should give klaus a chance?

Rebekah:He has been acting weird lately and so has Elijah.It seems like Kol is the only normal brother left,but other then that you should.

Bonnie:What about Kol do you think I should give him a chance?

Me.If you really like him then go for it.

Rebekah:I think Matt is finally opening up to me:)

Me/Bonnie/Caroline:Of he doesn't treat you right then call me.Ok

Rebekah:Ok guys.

Me:I gtg.See you guys at the grille.

All:Ok

*End convo*