The date

Chrysanthe p.o.v
Today was the day of my date with stefan.I took a shower,and got dressed and walked downstairs.Stefan told me to meet him in the town square.I grabbed my phone and walked to the town square.I saw stefan wearing a pair of jeans and a navy blue shirt."Hey Stefan."I said walking to him.He looked up and smiled at me."You look beautiful."He said his eyes taking over my body."Thanks.You don't really mean that though."I said blushing a little."Yes I do.You are way to beautiful to look down upon yourself."Stefan said softly."Come on.I have something to show you."Stefan said."Ok."I said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the forest.Stefan put his hands over my eyes."What are you doing?"I asked laughing a little."Just trust me ok."He said and a couple seconds later my eyes were uncovered and I looked around to see an abandoned meadow with lights hanging from tree to tree and a small picnic in the center of it all.
"It beautiful stefan.Did you do this yourself?"I asked him."Yeah.I thought you would like it.He said rubbing the back of his neck."I love it Stefan."I said turning to him and kissing him.When we pulled apart he led me to the picnic blanket and we sat down.We started talking about our lives and our futures. "Chrysa,I just want you to know that I'm glad to be with you tonight."Stefan said."I wouldn't have it any other way."I said softly."I love you Santhe."He blurted out."I love you too Stefan."I said and then kissed him.I quickly realized what I was doing and pulled away from him."I'm sorry.I shouldn't have done that."I apologized while looking down."There's no need to apologize.I love you and only you."He said and kissed me softly.
I immediately kissed back and the kiss got a little rougher but more passionate.I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms on my waist.He laid me down on the blanket and kissed down my neck."Fiore."Stefan muttered under his breath.Fiore means flower in Italian.I gasped as he started to kiss down from my neck.He took off his shirt and I kicked off my boots.Stefan smashed his lips onto mine and put his hands on my hips.His hands traveled under my dress and we pulled apart so he can take off my dress.Stefan pinned my arms above my head and kissed me again.It quickly escalated into something more.