Part Five

Who doesn't love fridays? I mean they're the beginning of the weekend so everyone is automatically in a good mood! My Friday morning couldn't have gone better. This Friday in specific I got up bright and early to make some breakfast before going to the gym. Today's menu: scrambled eggs, bacon strips and fresh fruit.

I took a quick video of it on snapchat and captioned it "ya girl made breakfast today. Anybody want to join me?". I sent it to Gelo, Melo, Zo and Danny because I knew for a fact that at least one of them would say yes.
30 seconds later Melo replied with a video of him and his brothers racing into Gelo's car. The caption read: "We comin🍴".

I giggled and started serving the plates. About 5 minutes later I heard the door open and loud footsteps coming from the living room.

"Aye yo Brie! I'm here and I'm hungry!!! Where my food at girl!?" Melo yelled.
"I'm in the kitchen!" I replied equally as loud.

Before I knew it, I had 2 grown men and one going through puberty, running into my kitchen.

"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down! You're gonna hurt yourself!" I said laughing.

Melo went straight for a plate, and sat down to eat. Gelo came over to me first and gave me a tight hug and a small peck on my cheek. Zo came in last pausing briefly at the entrance and said

"Damn baby! Do you look this good every morning?"

My cheeks turned the color of a tomato in seconds. I didn't know what to say so I just leaned in and gave him a small kiss on his lips.

"Your plate is served babe." I said finally.

"Wow. You guys are the definition of gross! LiAngelo are you looking at this!? I'm trying to have a nice breakfast and y'all can't keep your hands to yourselves!?" Melo complained.

"Shut up Gums you're jealous you don't have a girlfriend like Brie." Zo fought back.

"Or a girlfriend at all!" Gelo joked and we all started laughing.

"Oh you think you got jokes! FAT BOY THINKS HE GOT JOKES!! You're lucky I didn't say what I was about to or you might've got your ass kicked." Melo replied with a smirk on his face.

Gelo and Melo locked stares. They shared a secret that neither Zo or I knew. Seconds later my brother walked into the kitchen.
"Good morn..." he started but then he said, "what the hell is going on in here? You could cut the tension with a knife."

"Just Melo and Gelo fighting like always bro. What's good, what are you up to?" Zo replied breaking the tension.

"I'm good bro! Did you guys finish the food already or what?" Danny replied as he started walking towards the stove.

"I thought you had work today?" I asked

"I did but Raymond, the lawyer I work under, had to fly out this morning for something to do with one of his cases so he let me take the day off." Danny replied.

"Great! You and I can catch up while this guys go to the gym. You down?" Zo asked my brother.

"For sure man, that'd be cool." Danny responded serving himself some food.

25 minutes later Gelo, Melo and I were out the door and on our way to training. The guys and I don't have very similar taste in music so I have no idea what they were playing but I was vibing to it.

"Brie, do you know this song?" Melo asked.

"Nope!" I replied and smiled at him. "I like it though it has a cool beat!" I added.

"It's Zo's song.." Gelo said.

"Oh no way?! I didn't know he was recording music now. I knew he was always into rapping and stuff but I didn't know he had actually recorded something like in a studio." I said