Part Thirteen

The whole drive home was nerve wracking. I wasn't sure if Zo and I would sleep together or if I was even ready to do things with him.

"So what y'all think about Ms. Isabella?" Melo said interrupting my thoughts.

"I mean we don't really know her but she seems a little clingy to me.." Zo answered.

"Yo that chick gives me a crazy vibe for real!" Melo laughed.

I was hoping they'd carry on with their conversation and didnt include me in it because I really don't know what I would say about her. It's not like I can say that it kills me that she has Gelo's attention and that I wish she would never come around him again. I wish I could though.

"What about you Brie?" Zo asked.

"What about me?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"What do you think about Gelo's new girl?" Melo asked.

Fuck.

"Umm I don't really have an opinion about her. I mean she's always been sweet to me so as long as Gelo is happy, I'm happy." I lied.

"She's right man, it doesn't matter what we think about her. If Gelo wants to be with her we need to accept her. Clingy, crazy and all.." Zo added.

We arrived at his building shortly after with Izzy and Gelo following in behind us.

When we got off Zo's G-wagon he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I like it when he holds my hands and calls me cute names especially because he's not the one to display affection in public. I guess none of the Ball boys do.

"Wow! You literally live in the heart of downtown!" Izzy said amazed.

"Yeah it's pretty convenient.." Zo said.

We walked into the elevator and rode up to the twelfth floor in silence. When the doors opened up again, I got a little more nervous. I walked up to Zo's door holding his hand and everyone else following.

"Okay, so where are we sleeping?" Melo asked.

"Well the spare bedroom downstairs is open and there's a pull-out couch in the living room down there too.. I trust you guys will figure it out." Zo said with a sarcastic smile.

He then looked down at me and said, "You ready for bed?"

I stared in to his eyes and said a simple, "Yeah."

"Okay well we're gonna go to sleep, ya'll can do whatever you want just don't be too noisy." Zo said reaching for my hand again.

"You don't be too noisy!" Melo said laughing.

We all stared at him in disapproval, except for Izzy who laughed along.

I looked over at Gelo and he had a serious look on his face. Zo pulled softly on my hand, leading the way to his bedroom.

"Good night guys." I said with a nervous smile.

Once we walked into the bedroom I walked over to my bag to pull out my pajamas and face wash. Zo closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed where he then laid down.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, just tired." I replied. Then I walked into his bathroom to change and wash my face.

When I walked out, Zo was already ready for bed wearing only basketball shorts. I got in bed while he did his night time routine which consisted of brushing his teeth and splashing water on his face. He was back quick to get in bed next to me.

"I just want you to know that just because we're sleeping next to each other doesn't mean I'm expecting anything from you.." Zo said with a compassionate look on his face.

It honestly took me by surprise. All I managed to say was, "I know babe.."

"Do you though?" He questioned.

I didn't. "Yes, I know." I lied.

"Look Brie, you've been tense all day. This is not how you usually act around me. Is something bothering you?" Zo asked.

"Of course not! I'm just nervous about my first day of school." I lied again.

"Well don't worry baby, everyone will be nervous too." He said and leaned in to give me a kiss.

The quick peck, became two, then three, then four and then he held my face. I opened my mouth slightly allowing his tongue to make it's way in. The kiss was so gentle yet so passionate. Respectful and loving all at once. I leaned over and rested half of my body on his chest. I don't know what this feeling was, this warmth radiating from my lower stomach. Zo's hands caressing my back, then moving down to my hips. He flipped over and got on top of me, our heavy breathing filling the small space between our faces.

He kissed my face all over, then moved down to my neck; leaving a small, wet trail of kisses down to my shoulders and over my chest. A quiet moan escaped from within me. He reached for the hem of my shirt and dragged it up over my shoulders. He stopped for a second and looked me in the eye,

"Are you okay?" He asked

I nodded approving of everything that was happening then I grabbed his face and kissed him again. He broke the kiss to move down to my stomach where he repeated the small, then over my belly button and right above the waistband of my shorts. I sat up and pushed him down on the bed. I got on top of him this time and mimicked the kisses he had given me on my neck on his. My hips automatically grinding against his. I felt him on me, and it felt so good. I moved down, leaving sweet kisses all over his chest and abs but stopped before I went too far south.

He then got off the bed, quickly removed my shorts but left my underwear on, then got back on top of me. I stopped him briefly to take off his shorts too. We started making out again, slowly laying back down on the bed, this time Zo was grinding his hips on mine. The kiss got deeper and more passionate, the grinding more rapid. He caressed my right side, sliding his hand down to my leg and back up; then down again, except this time he slid his index finger into the top of my underwear.

That's when something told me to stop. I liked what he was doing, it felt good and he was so respectful but something inside me kept telling me to stop.

"Hold up." I said.

He stopped and looked me in the eye, "What's wrong?" He asked between heavy breaths.

I took in a deep breath trying to stabilize my breathing, I covered my face and said, "I can't. Not today at least." I felt embarrassed. "I'm sorry." I added.

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"This is probably not where you wanted to stop." I replied with my hands still covering my eyes.

He reached for my hands and held them in his, away from my face. "Oh, baby. I'll wait until you're ready." Zo replied.

"C'mon, let's go to sleep." He added.

We fixed the sheets and got back into our original positions. He hugged me from behind and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"Sweet dreams, baby."

"Goodnight.." I said settling into his embrace.