Chapter 1

Bakugo's POV

"Katsuki! Hey Katsuki!" Izuku was running towards me, her arms waving above her head.

"Thank you for waiting so long!" She flashed me a warm smile. I kissed her, not being able to restrain myself. "Stop kissing me so suddenly!"

"Eh! Stop making that face then!"

Izuku's POV

Kacchan immediately looked away, blush forming on his cheeks. Cute, I thought. I hope we can hold hands walking home today...

I look up to see Kacchan already walking ahead. "Ah wait!" I run to catch up.

"So..." Kacchan holds his hand up.

"Really? You'll let me?" My eyes sparkled at the opportunity.

"Of course you idiot!" I grab his hand, not wanting to waste this moment.

"Yay! Thank you Kacchan-" I catch my mouth.

"Hmph... whatever." We were quiet for a while until kacchan spoke up. "So... what are you going to do for high school?" oh I thought That's why he looked worried

"I'm going to apply for the general class at UA! I mean I am quirkless and we won't be in the same class but-"

"Are you sure? I mean you've always wanted to be a hero..." I stopped, causing Kacchan to look at me. "Izuku?"

"Look right now i only want to be with you. But promise me one thing."

"Ok"

"Please... become a hero for both of us... Kacchan." Tears begin to form. I try to hold them in, until Kacchan pulls me into a hug.

"I promise."

And that's the first chapter!!! I know its short but I'm mainly focusing on Angel Hero. Read that too if you haven't.
Anyway see you on the next one!!!