Chapter 2

Izuku and Katsuki were walking back home, hand in hand, as they passed under a bridge. Suddenly they heard a clunk. Izuku jumped up in fear, for the sudden noise surprised her. "Ahh, what the?"

"Izuku. You ok?" Katsuki squeezes her hand in reassurance.

"Yeah, I just got a little scared by that noise." Izuku turned around to see what she thought had fallen. Her eyes widen in fear at what she saw instead.

Katsuki took notice of this and turned around to see what was happening. There was a huge sludge monster in front of them.

" A lovely meat shield for me, wonderful. Now stay still, this will only hurt a little." The sludge monster then ran for Izuku.

Out of pure instinct, Katsuki pulled Izuku behind him and shot an explosion to the sludge's face. This, in turn, blew out the side of his cheek. Katsuki needed to think and fast. Izuku's safely was his number one priority, but he needed some way to stall the sludge. While he was trying to get the part of his cheek that blew off, Katuski dashed back over to Izuku.

"Izu!!! Are you ok?"

"I-I-I'm fine, just a scratch." Izuku quickly stood up, her new found adrenaline allowing her fear to subside.

They both turned back to the sludge villain, trying to form some plan on how to distract it long enough to run. As they were about to start moving backwards, a sudden noise came from where the sludge one was and surprised them.

"DETROIT SMASH!" All might punched the air, allowing the air current to blow the sludge to bits.

Izuku and Katsuki were blown back, taking away by the air pressure in All Might's punch. Katsuki was able to adjust his stance and fall on his feet. Izuku, not so lucky. She had taken away by the full force, fainting in the process. Once All Might had secured the villain into two plastic bottles, he walked over to the two lovebirds, hoping and mentally praying that he didn't hurt them. Katsuki finally came back to his senses, the first thing he was doing was checking up on Izuku. Slightly shaking her awake, he asked All Might for a little favour.

"Say... Izuku here is a big fan of yours. Would you mind grabbing the notebook over there and signing it for her? She would really love it." Katsuki made sure to be polite, as the #1 hero was right there. Izuku made sure to teach him manners before becoming a full-fledged couple. Thank god for that, or the entire class would still be dealing with his annoying attitude.

After getting the autograph from All Might, he picked Izuku up bridal style and walked home. He set her down in bed and layed next to her. Before he knew it, he was asleep with a smiling Izuku cuddling next to him.

——————-
I'm spacing out the sludge monster incident to two days just because it works more with the plot.
See you next time~~~