Chapter 4

Hey yall, back with another chapter of The Couple of Justice.

I also made an insta where you can dm me artwork to be credited and posted there for all my stories.

Without further ado, onto the next chapter~

------------

Over the course of the night, Bakugo and Izuku have both ended up on the floor with Izuku wrapping herself around him for warmth. Slowly waking up, Bakugo looked to Izuku and then to her position on top of him. He runs his hand through her hair before kissing her forehead.

"Izuku, babe. Wake up." He kisses her lips to walk her up. Seconds later Izuku stirs awake and opens her eyes. "Morning."

"Kacchan? Why are you here? And why are we on the floor?"

"We fell off the bed in the middle of the night. And you pulled me onto the bed and wouldn't let me leave."

With a simple nod, Izuku changed topics.

"So as much as I would love to hang out with you today... I have work."

"Oh. Right, I completely forgot." Silence filled the room. "You know what, that's fine. The old hag actually wanted me home for some goddamn reason. I'll stop by the cafe during your break. Text me when you're free, ok?"

"Of course. I love you Kacchan."

"I love you too."

They shared a brief kiss before standing up and getting ready for the day. Going downstairs and eating with Momma Inko they talked about their plans to meet up during Izuku's break. Sending love to Inko, Katsuki walked out the door. Without either of the women knowing, Katsuki actually had nothing to do today. 

He was walking down an alley on his way to the arcade, kicking whatever was in front of him. One of the bottles opened and goop started piling out, unbeknownst to Katsuki.

------------

Izuku was taking a different path than she normally takes to her job at a nearby cat cafe. Suddenly, Izuku bumps into someone.

"Oh my, I'm soo sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and-" She was cut off by the man in front of her.

"Don't worry young one, it was an accident. Are you ok?"

Izuku looked up to see... ALL MIGHT?!?!

"All might! Oh my god, I'm such a huge fan." omgijustwalkedintoallmightheprobablyhatesmenow. "I'm sorry Mr. All Might sir, I'm ok."

"Ok good, now if you'll excuse me..."

"Wait! Could I ask you a question?"

"HAHA, of course, little fan! What is it?" He waited for a second until he suddenly burst into smoke with a wheeze. "Oh my, it seems I have run out of time, it must be getting smaller..."

"Umm, All might sir, Are you ok?" Izuku walked up to him, not surprised that All Might was in his weak form.

"Hey kid, you're not surprised? Most people would be scared to see their idol turn into this."

"I mean... We do live in a world of quirks, and a power-up quirk like yours isn't impossible, especially since you had never revealed your quirk to the public." Izuku shrugged her shoulders.

"You know, you are a really smart kid."

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you, All Might. Anyway, You coughed up some blood while transforming, did something happen?" All might went and explained everything about his quirk, leaving out everything about All for One's identity and the first user of One for All.

"So kid, what was that question you were going to ask?"

"Oh right... Umm." Izuku squirmed around before continuing. "So I'm quirkless. Do you think I could be a hero like you without a quirk?" Izuku asked, her eyes shut tightly and her hand squeezing each other.

"Listen kid, you are smart. So I'm going to give it to you straight. Being a hero is a dangerous job, even for someone with a quirk. But you are very smart and mature for your age. I have a friend who works as a detective directly with heroes. I know police officers are looked down upon since the job of 'hero' arrived but not a detective. I really believe you could be someone like him. So no, I don't think its the best idea to have the 'hero' career without a quirk."

Izuku looked as if she was going to break down. She understood everything All Might said, as she was thinking of being a detective as her second career choice, but she wouldn't seem to get it until it came out of her idol's mouth. Instead, she turned around, took three deep breaths and turned around with her sunshine smile.

"Thank you for not hiding the truth from me. I understand fully what you mean. I was hoping there was hope for me..." Before Izuku could continue however there was an explosion going off in the distance. She also heard yelling. As soon as she recognized who was yelling Izuku dashed off, leaving All Might to trail behind her.

As Izuku arrived, what she most feared was going on right in front of her...

Katsuki was trapped by a villain.