Chapter 3

Hey guys, welcome to the next chapter of this story. A bit more in-depth of a certain character for future plot.
Let's get to it!
--------------------------

Izuku's mom, Inko, was a caring thing. She tries to understand the good in every situation, despite the odds being against her. So when Katsuki brought her baby Izuku home, she immediately started spitting questions about where they had been and what happened.

After being explained everything by her daughter's boyfriend, and her close friend's son, she relaxed and took everything in with a deep breath. Looking at Izuku laying next to Katsuki on the couch, she smiled. It was affectionate, as any mother would look at their child when they were safe. Right now Inko could only think about how glad show was that they were safe. Of course she needed to do something to thank All Might, but god knows when she would ever meet him. She looked at Katsuki. He looked tired, his eyes drooping down ever so often. Inko knew he was trying to stay awake to keep her company, but he looked like they had a hard day with the villain encounter and everything. She could only hope that he would keep Izuku safe from harm. With another minute going by, Inko stood up.

"Alright. Katsuki, you should stay the night. I know your worried about Izuku, and you seem way too tired to walk home. I'll call your mother and let her know you are staying." Inko persisted and began pulling him to his feet. Without another word from Katsuki, he picked Izuku up and proceeded to carry her to her room.

Inko looked at the going by, praying to anyone listening that the two would stay with each other as hardships go by.