Officially A Batboy

Nico fidgeted nervously. The newly 19 year old Jason Todd stood behind him. He had now adopted Nico (best birthday present ever), but they still viewed each other as brothers. He looked up at Red Hood his shyness showing. Jason put a comforting hand on his shoulder. It was Nico's first time meeting the rest of the bat boys - Jason's brothers. He was a nervous wreck. What if they discriminated against Nico for his powers? Batman hadn't, but who knew? Or what if they thought Nico was replacing them? Or what if they....

Jason touched Nico's shoulder gently as if sensing his thoughts, "They'll love you."

"But what if they don't?" Nico asked.

"You're going to melt their hearts, kid, but if they don't like you, I'll beat them black and blue until they do."

Nico chuckled at Jason's words, and Jason knocked on the door. The door swung open, and an elderly butler opened the door. Nico instinctively hid in the shadows.

"Master Jason!" The butler said with a smile, "Welcome home!"

"Thank you, Alfred." Jason smiled, and then realized Nico had disappeared into the shadows. He rolled his eyes fondly, "Nico, please come out."

"Oh, uh, sorry." Nico blushed.

Alfred's eyes widened slightly as Nico exited the shadows.

"Alfred, meet Nico Di Angelo, my ward, Nico meet Alfred Pennyworth, my grandfather figure, and the Wayne Manor butler."

"Hi." Nico held out his hand for a handshake which Alfred took, and shook kindly.

"Nice to meet you. Master Di Angelo."

"Can you just call me Nico?" Nico asked uncomfortably.

"Very well, Master Nico."

Nico shook his head, "I wouldn't usually back off, but you seem pretty adamant about this, so I'm going to."

Alfred smiled, a twinkle in his eye, "Now I think a certain group of young boys would like to see you."

Alfred lead them into the living room, revealing a bunch of black haired blue eyed boys.

"Oh my gosh!" The tallest gushed, "He's ADORABLE!" He rushed at Nico for a hug, and Nico on instinct judo flipped him. There was an awkward silence while the hugger groaned in pain.

Nico blushed, "Sorry. He scared me."

The group suddenly burst into roaring laughter.

"He's definitely the newest batboy!" One grinned.

The oldest got up, chuckling, and ruffling Nico's hair, "You've already proved yourself a perfectly normal member of the batfamily! Congratulations!"

Nico looked up at Jason, with a 'are they serious' look covering his face, and Jason silently said yes.

"He already know Batspeak!" The one that seemed to be the second oldest - not including Jason - announced.

"Shut up, Drake." The youngest grumbled, "You don't need to shout in my ear!"

"Can you please introduce yourselves. Nico asked, ignoring their antics.

The oldest grinned, "I'm Dick Grayson. The first Robin, and currently known as Nightwing!" He gestured to the second oldest, "This is Tim Drake. The second Robin, now Red Robin. Also, he's made a place in Jump City as the leader of the Teen Titans." He gestured to the youngest, "Damian Wayne - the only one who isn't adopted, and the current Robin."

"I'm Nico Di Angelo, Shadow, and Greek demigod."

"Whoa." Dick looked at Jason, "Does Bruce know you brought a superpowered individual to Gotham?"