The New Addition To The Batfam

Jason stared at Nico in horror, "No!"

"I'm sorry." Nico said sadly.

"Don't you dare!"

Nico smiled at him, "I have to."

"No! You don't! Nico! Please!"

Nico shook his head.

"Nico... please don't do it!"

Nico simply shook his head, "I'm sorry..."

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

''

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

Jason watched in horror as Nico managed to win the game of chess. The other Batboy's laughed and cheered whiled Jason silently died inside.

"Defeated by my own apprentice... life is so cruel." Jason said dramatically.

Nico giggled, and the batboys grinned. Jason had cheered up significantly since his reunion with his family. However, there was still something that they didn't acknowledge yet...

DING - DONG

The group exchanged looks - no one ever used the doorbell. The Batboys put Nico in the middle while Alfred went to open it. They cautiously watched as it opened to reveal a 16 year old girl covered in mud, dirt, and grime. Her eyes were electric blue, and her silver clothes were ripped and torn. There was a bent tiara resting upon her filthy black hair. The Batboys looked on in shock except for...

"Thalia?" Nico asked, confused, "What are you doing here?"

Jason turned around looking at Nico in confuzzlement, "You know her?"

"She's my cousin." Nico replied, "Not to mention a daughter of Zeus."

The group looked between the two of them in shock.

----

"So let me get this straight. There's a group of immortal man-hating girls outside of Themyscira, that hunt monsters - which we are going to talk about later - and they met some Amazonians, decided they wanted to live with them, and then beat up and un-immortalize the one who said 'hey! I don't wanna move and never be able to leave'! So you tracked down Nico, found out our secret identities, and now you want to live with us?" Dick summed up incredulously.

Thalia shrugged, "Yeah."

"Alright." Bruce sighed, "I'll do the paperwork."

"... at least Nico knows her." Tim deadpanned.