Many Years ago

"I thought you were married" Pickles said between kisses. The singer's delicate hands swiftly undid his pants and slid them down to his ankles.

"It's an open marriage" she purred. His breath hitched as crimson lips wrapped around his rock hard member. Nathan enjoyed her small hand rubbing his own cock. She switched between the two men sucking and rubbing until she positioned herself on top of Pickles and began to ride.

"Oh fuck" he breathed. "Oh Delilah" while she rode Pickles she continued to pleasure Nathan every way she could. The way the metal head's piercing green eyes burned with intensity added to her own pleasure. Nathan loved the way she moaned on his cock. He loved her big brown eyes staring up at him even more, suductive and full of need.

"Let me fuck you" he groaned.

"Dood, let me finish I'm so close"

"You can finish in my mouth" Delilah moaned. She got off of Pickles and positioned herself in front of Nathan. She stifled a scream as his very large, thick cock pushed into her. "Oh my god, fuck!" She cried while Nathan pounded her from behind. She took Pickles' entire length into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, she feels good" Nathan growled.

"I know" Pickles agreed. "Ah gahd, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cu-ugh..." he felt himself release into Delilah's mouth and was surprised at her swallowing every last bit. Nathan picked up his pace making Delilah's soft moans grow louder with every thrust.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck, oh Nathan!" She panted. She felt herself begin to pulsate around the bigger man signaling her orgasm. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Me too!" Nathan came with a growl while Delilah came with a silent moan. All three of them fell onto the bed panting and satisfied.

"Never tell my cousin about this" Delilah warned.

"We'll never speak of this again"

"Never" they eventually rejoined the party, thankful that everyone was too drunk to notice they had disappeared. Everyone except Delilah's husband who gave her a knowing wink. Nathan and Pickles made a silent pact to take their threesome with Murderface's cousin to their graves.