The Less I Know the Better

"Whats does he means he's her best friends ins the house!?" Skwisgaar shouted. Murderface and Pickles both doubled over in laughter at his tantrum. "I's only knows her and shareds her husband withs her for six years!"

"They's been ups there for a longs times" Toki said, staring wide eyed at the ceiling. "It feels like it's been whats ams hours"

"It's only been forty five minutes" Pickles said, puffing a joint.

"What's do you thinks they's doing?" Toki wandered aloud.

"I'ms goings to checks" Skwisgaar said, jumping to his feet.

"I'll goes withs. I gots to gets outs of this rooms" Toki stood up and went to move, before squating back down to his knees. "Ams too highs to moves" Murderface rolled his eyes.

"Guys, I think we should respect her privacy" this time Pickles rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, and Nat'en's excused from that, right?"

"Oh please, I'd love to see your short, scrawny ass try and stop him from going to her. Especially with the gigantic crush he has on her" there was immediate silence from Pickles and Skwisgaar. Pickles bit his lip, worry on his face. Skwisgaar's mouth hung open, scandalized by the thought of someone like Nathan Explosion ever being worthy enough of his best friend's affections.

"Ams too soons for her to be movings on likes that" Skwisgaar said flatly.

"But it wasn't for you?" Murderface quipped.

"That's differents ands you knows this!" Skwisgaar shot back. "Pickle, backs me ups. Pickle?" Pickles looked off to the side, still biting his lip. Skwisgaar could see in his bandmate's eyes hurt, confusion, and guilt. "Pickle, why ams you lookings likes a toddler what's ams guilty abouts goings into the cookies jars?" Pickles didn't answer. Instead he hopped to his feet and nearly ran out of the room.

"I told you not to bother her!" Murderface called after him.

"That sons of a bitch!" Skwisgaar said suddenly. He went to follow Pickles but was stopped by Toki.

"You has no horsies ins this race, Skwisgaar" the young guitarist cautioned. Skwisgaar looked into his lover's pleading eyes. "She ament's yours to protects anymore"

"Fines" Skwisgaar sighed. His eyes shifted over to the bassist. "Ament's you goings to goes see whats ams goings on?" Murderface shrugged.

"The less I know the better"

Pickles rushed his way up to Delilah's floor, replaying his conversation with Nathan in his head.

"Pickles, I think I'm in love with her" Pickles rolled his eyes.

"What about Abigail?" Nathan got earily quiet.

"She destroyed me" Nathan said after a long time."Her leaving me was, god, it was fucking brutal. Every time Delilah and I are in that gym together she helps me. She's helping me put the pieces back together. She makes me feel like I'm not so fucking stupid all the time-"

"Delilah and I had sex last night" Pickles interrupted. Nathan's eyes widened in shock. "We've been fucking for two weeks now. I told her I loved her. She said she can't love anyone right now. But she keeps coming back, and that means something... right?"

"Pickles, I..." Nathan trailed off.

"You took Abby from me. Please don't take her too"

Pickles reached Delilah's door. He flung it open, desperate to stop whatever was going on between his front man and his lover. He saw Delilah naked and slung over Nathan's wide chest. Both of them jumped up when the door opened.