Homecoming

"Ams you sures you don't wants to go withs me?" Toki watched Skwisgaar fold shirts and neatly pack them into his onyx suitcase. He did want to go with him. He wanted to go everywhere he went.

"No, this ams for you and Delilahs" he said in his best supportive voice. "Unless you wants me theres?" Skwisgaar smirked. He walked over to his partner and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I wants you there if you wants to be theres" Toki gave a small smile and grabbed the Swede's hand.

"It's only a couple days. This ams goods for me. I knows I'ms clingys" Skwisgaar squeezed his hand.

"Yes. You ams" he chuckled and tossled Toki's hair. The Nord looked down at his feet.

"I'm sorrys" he said quietly. Skwisgaar's smile faded. He sat next to him on the bed and wrapped a lanky arm around his shoulder.

"No. Don'ts be sorrys. Tokis, I love that yous clingy. I loves that I cans sees where you ams all the times. I knows where you ams all the times" he pulled him into a tight embrace. "I'ms anxious abouts this trips. I'm scared whens I comes homes yous be gones again" Toki stroked Skwisgaar's blonde lockes.

"I bes here whens you gets back. Magnus ams dead. Nothings can hurts me anymores" the two shared a soft kiss. "I loves you"

"I loves you toos"

Delilah stood naked in front of her mirror. She pinched places that were still saggy from pregnancy, frowning at every lump and bump on her body. The scale said she had reached ninety pounds, but how could that be possible? Her stomach still poked out and looked bloated. Her thighs jiggled, and her arms just were not slimming down. She leered at herself with contempt. Saggy breasts, stretch marks, hair frizzy and dull. She hated herself. She couldn't remember a time when she didn't hate herself. Only Chris made her feel beautiful. She chased self worth in different beds, but only Chris could make her feel whole.

"You don't need my validation, Del. You were beautiful before me and you're beautiful after me"

"I just can't feel it, Chris. I can't. I'm trying so hard" she pressed her hand against the mirror, an image of Chris staring back at her.

"You're beautiful Delilah. You're so, so beautiful"

"I don't feel beautiful without you" a knock on the door brought her back to reality.

"Delilah, it's uh.. it's Nathan" she rolled her eyes.

"Go away" she called through the door.

"I just want to tell you to have a safe trip"

"Well you've told me. Now, please, leave"

"You can't be mad at me forever!" Nathan bellowed. Delilah huffed and threw on a robe. She stormed to the door and threw it open.

"I'm not mad at you Nathan" she said harshly. "I'm just not beat for your and Pickles' high school drama"

"There is no drama" Nathan argued. "Pickles thinks he can claim dibs on girls, I was just challenging his sexist mindset" he shrugged, deflating at the blank stare Delilah gave him.

"Oh, is that what you were doing? Challenging the patriarchy?"

"You don't have to be sarcastic"

"I'm not" Delilah corrected. "I'm being condescending" Nathan hung his head, getting obviously frustrated. Delilah took a small bit of pity on him. "I'm gonna be gone for three days. I might not even come back. If you could squash your beef over Abigail, squash your beef over me. You shouldn't let a girl ruin your friendship"