time is all we need

Shay's Pov.

-"Baby i didnt cheat on u ! I promise , i bumped into bella when i was on my way back to my car and she grabed me and kissed me i pulled away and went looking for u."

I really wanted to believe her and she looked like she trully meant what she said but she also is a good actress so i dont know what to believe.

-"I uhh." I didnt know what to say .

Oh no i feel sick mabe i should..to late i pucked all over demi's shoes.

-Oh fuck ." i said 0_0

-"What the FUCKKKKKKKKKK EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW."

I kinda was holding in a laugh because the face she made.

-"Babe i love you but i really dont know what to say , and right now.. i dont want to talk about this." I said and started to walk away , i yhave to tell u i felt a little guilty for barfing on her.

- Wait please , i love you and ya im kinda really upset and grossed out that u barfed on me but im not gonna leave u here alone , so come baack here cuz your coming home with me." Demi said .

I really wasnt in the mood nor condition to say no so I just nodded and went with her.

~~~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~

I wake up and at first i forgot what happened and i didnt know where i was then it all came back to me the puking the pissed off demi everything. I got up and ran to the bathroom still not feeling good i felt someone grabing my hair and pulling it up while i thre up all that was left of that horrible night.

-"Baby its gonna be ok ." I instintly knew who it was ,she rubbed my back and soon after i finally had quit puking.

Demi's pov

I really miss her and i will prove to her that i didnt cheat , but right now all she needs is someone to take care of her and then later we both could talk about what happened.

I lifted shay up and took her to the bed , she got under the covers

-"i'll be right back im doing down stairs to the kitchen to get a bowl for u ."

She nodded and i left .

I came back up and handed it to her , i walked to the other side of the bed and got in . I didnt know what my bounderies were with her and i really wanted to cuddle with her .. mabe i should ask?? I turned over to ask her but instead she scooted closer  and cuddled into me . I really miss her and everything about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so i know its been longer than i thought it would be to update and im really sorry , and i know this chapter really sucked but dont hate me lol imma try update more often , but i couldnt for the longest time i dont know if i told u why , but my computer crashed and i have to wait to get it fixed so ya. But

Who is gonna watch the teen choice awards?

-Faith