Home

Demi's Pov

I wake up and feel so warm . i knew it was shay so i didnt bother to turn to conferm that i was right.

Shay must have known i was awake because she leaned closer to me and whispered to me 

-"Good morning beautiful."

It had made me blush .

i turn over to get a clear view of shay 

-"Good morning, How did u sleep?"

-"Really good" 

I got out of the bed heading to the bathroom

-"Woah where are u going?" shay said looking like she did something wrong

-"Oh im going to the bathroom i didnt get to take a shower yesterday so im going to take one now."

She nodded and snuggled back into the blankets 

I walked the rest of the way and into the bathroom shutting the door behind me . I undressed and stepped into the shower letting the warm water fall onto my body .

I kinda miss my family but i dont know if shay is ready to meet my family . I dont know if its to soon or not . 

My train of thought was interupted by to hands being  wraped around my waist . which had startled me . 

-"Hey hey its only me ." say said in a soft voice 

-"I want to talk to you about something?" i said not sure if i should have said anything about it yet

-"Yeah Anything?"

I cleared my throat 

"Well i uhh i umm i was wondering if ... mabe you .. would want to come and meet my family?" I said with every word my voice got quieter.

-"I ..."  i cut her off scared she was gonna say no

-:Its ok if u dont want to , it was stupied of me to ask im sorry ."

-"Hey , you didnt let me speak..  i would love to meet your family , its not a stupied question .. im actually really glad you asked." My heart leaped with joy hearing what shay had to say about this.

-"Really , u really want to meet my family?!?!" 

-"Yes baby i would love to."

aww she called me baby again i missed it so much.

-"I umm ok well i will call them and tell them that we will be coming down to visit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the rest of the shower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shay is so sweet i lover so much , but to be honest im kinda scared to call my mom.

I looked at my phone , clicking to my contacts , i scrolled down to "Mom" my finger hovered over the call button .... should i click it .... or mabe not .. mabe its to early ..... next thing i knew it was calling her.

 I put the phone to my ear.

-"Hi sweet heart how are you?" 

mabe if i dont speak she will think i butt dialed her but i spoke any way my voice a little shakey

-"I uhh h-hi  mom "

-"Is everything ok demi?

-"I... urr. ya everythings fine .. i um really miss you guys and i was wondering if i could come visit for a little while."

-"Baby girl you know you dont have to ask to come here , your always welcome ."

-"Well i know that but i want to bring someone with me ... and i just wanted to make sure that is ok with you."

-"Yeah thats fine who is he ?"

i felt my heart drop when she asked who He was .. the thing is He is a She and im scared to tell her.

Shay snuggled behind me and wrapped her arms around me .. she rested her chin on my neck on the oppisite side of the phone 

-"Its someone very very very special to me ."

-"Well  alrighty i cant wait to see you .. oh before i forget do you know what day you will be coming ....?"

Shay started to kiss down my neck ... i felt a little turned on , but i told her to stop she pouted but stopped

-"i think i will be there this weekend , uhh does saturday work??"

-"Yes baby girl it does , i have to go madison and dallas are play fighting in side the house , but i love you and i will see you soon , i will  keep this a secret so its a surprise for the rest of the family."

-"Oh ok .. i love you to mom and i will see you soon . bye."

-"Bye."

by the time i hung up shay was starting up again .

-"You couldnt wait??"

-"Im sorry i just .. no i couldnt ."

next thing you know it turned into a heated make out session.

 I stopped myself and just got up and walked up stairs to get ready to leave.

-"W-why did you leave i wasnt finished ."shay said 

-" I know ." i smerked 

-"Your mean ." 

-"Yeah  i know." 

Shay followed me up stairs and we got ready to leave .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this was an ok chapter. 

-Faith