lights

Demi's Pov

Ok i feel like im being crushed and i cant move and i can barly breath i open my eyes and saw shay laying on top of me , a small smile crept on to my face , i didnt notice that i had to really pee but i didnt want to wake shay so i tred my hardest to slowly move her off of me, i finally did it without waking her up and i walked my way towards the bathroom and almost triped but a badass like me caught myself , i looked back to see if i had waken shay but didnt so i walked into the bathroom and did my buissness.

Shay's Pov.

I woke up to a sound and i didnt really know what it was and i looked over my blankets a little to see what the sound was and it was demi , i smiled knowing how clumsy demi is . I acted like i was asleep cuz im planning on scaring her when she comes back to bed .  She finally came out of the bathroom and i wait for her to come to bed then i hear a thump i look over to see she had actually triped this time and i couldnt help but laugh. I got out of the bed and helped her up .

-"Its not funny " she pouted but was trying to not smile . She is so cutie. I love her so much , i miss her and i have to learn to trust her if i want this relationship to work. An in a way i do believe her. Im gonna go with what my heart says and forgive her .

-"Ur right its not funny , im sorry " i said wraping my arms around her waist.

"Better ." demi said as her eyes met mine .

I leaned in a kissed her she wasnt kissing back and i was starting to regret it but then she finally kiss back i missed her and her lips and everything.

I pulled away from her lips

-"I love u and i am stupied for not believeing u . I really dont deserve u and will u please forgive me ?"

I couldnt lose her again and im really scared for the answer she may give me

-"I ----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so i know some of u want bella and demi but just wait i promise everything will work out in its own ways eventually and im not saying bella and demi will be together but i promise u will be saticfied in the end... hopefully.

but anyways Love u all with all my heart  and if u need someone there for u im here dont be afraid to message me .

I will try and write some more for u guys later , i will try and update tommorow .

-Faith