Author's Note *MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS*

I want this time to explain why I didn't choose Jacob as Camilla's imprint since I have been getting a lot of comments about how she should be with Jacob instead of Seth.

Reason One:

When deciding who was giving to be her imprint, I read a few another stories and I noticed the amount of Jacob stories compared to the other wolves. Like on FanFiction.net, if you look up Jacob x OC, there is almost 900 STORIES SO FAR!!! Seth however, only has less than 350. Plus as there are several Bella's sister being imprinted on by Jacob stories out there, I wanted my story to be different.

Reason Two:

The whole reason why Jacob was 'in love' with Bella WAS BECAUSE OF RENESMEE! He has been in love with Bella since they were children. If Bella hadn't gotten with Edward, then Jacob's imprint wouldn't have existed (gotta love the forces of nature). It is the reason why durin Bella's pregnancy, she wanted to always be around Jacob and vice versa with Jacob. 

Btw Camilla is the reason why Jacob's mother is dead in my story. Why would the forces of nature make the person who was the cause of someone's mother being dead, their soulmate? 

In a future chapter, I will explain that the coyote inside Camilla has always recognised Jacob as a brother and is the same for the wolf inside Jacob. Meanwhile, Seth will admit that he has always had a crush on Camilla and the same is for her. 

Btw, Camilla is 15 which makes her 8 when she disappeared (as the accident was in late 2003/early 2004 and this story is set in 2010 (The Twilight books are set in 2005/2006 while the movies are set in 2009/2010 as evidenced by Riley's missing poster saying 2010 in Eclipse)). Seth is the same age as her (as stated by Jacob in Eclipse). I changed Camilla's faceclaim to Hailee Steinfeld because I feel like Shelley Hennig may be too old to be '15' but however, I probably will use a few of her werecoyote gifs but I'm unsure.

Reason Three:

I actually don't like Jacob...actually I don't like any of the main three. In my opinion, if Jacob really did love Bella and no matter how much it hurt him, he should let her be happy with Edward even if she had to be changed into a vampire for him but that's love; willing to change for them. Plus Bella is a manipulative bitch because she shouldn't have dragged Jacob on like she did. But however, the whole love triangle is a MASSIVE plot point of Twilight and it feels wrong to me just to ignore it because of Camilla. 

Now for everyone for ships Camila and Jacob, if you don't like/respect my decision of keeping Seth and her together, please don't read my story.