🔐Its Always You🔐

Today I have my driving test. I'm so damn nervous I haven't drove in the car with anybody except Kentrell. He the one who taught me how to drive when he would take me driving here and there. Why can't I keep him off my mind? This is so annoying. Then now I have to deal with Markeyvius ass like why me? Why now?

-a little background on Markeyvius- He was the first person I THOUGHT loved me. We did everything together he was like my bestfriend. When he didn't have no money and he was going through hard times with his mom. They were having financial problems and was sleeping on pallets and stuff I stayed by his side listening to him vent and consoling him I never told a soul about anything cause I knew that was something he wanted to keep sacred. My loyalty doesn't change on those I tell I love and I treat like family. When he got a little money from the police killing his dad he changed on me. He became distant, he started cheating and would blame it on me for not giving him my body. Then one day he was chilling at the house with his "friends" and when I came over he was being too aggressive trying to get me to sleep with him then when I didn't he literally threw me out his house calling me bitches and whores and saying how he never even loved me. That broke my heart down to the core.
So now you see that's why I took what Kentrell did very serious. I mean I forgive him because at least he told me he would hurt me once so it's not that surprising but it still hurts all the same.
After I was done getting dressed I headed downstairs to get me a breakfast fruit bar.
"Loni come on!" I yelled as I scrolled on my phone.
"Girl shut up all that hollering!" Boomer said from the floor by the couch. I jumped so hard I didn't even know they asses was spending the night over here.
"Getcho ass up out the floor nigga." I said while laughing. Loni came down stairs and we headed out to the driving test center.
"Sooo guess who texted me last night saying they back in ATL and they want to see me and miss me." I said to Loni breaking the ice.
"Who?"
"Girl.... Markeyvius ass."
"Bitch what!? Markeyvius???The nigga that did MY bestfriend wrong and then dipped?"
"Yes that's the one."
"Ok sooo how you feeling about it? I know you not going to see this nigga Anghel."
"What? No of course not." I said as I looked down and played with my finger nails before I spoke softly. "But I am curious as to see what he has to say."
Loni shot a look at me and just shook her head.
"What is it Loni what you got to say?"
"How you wanna hear what this nigga got to say and hear him out BUT you won't even talk to kentrell? We been going around him everyday and he feel so bad for how shit went down and all he wanna do is talk to you about it but everytime he texted you you blew him off. Now I'm not saying run back with open arms but if you giving Markeyvius a chance the least you can do is give K one too." After she said that the rest of the car ride was silent.
I knew she was right and I missed kentrell so bad but my pride just too big and in the way. We had finally pulled up and I headed in to get this out the way.

KENTRELL
I laid back in my bed just looking up at the ceiling. I was still pissed off about what happened with me and Anghel. I know she thought I was lying when I told her I love her but I really do. All a nigga want out here is someone for to be on my side. I don't even know why Malu acting out I been told that bitch we was done but she getting jealous sending screenshots and shit. Then she been blowing my phone up. I wanted to get a new number on her ass but I was hoping that one day Anghel would pick up the phone and contact me. I rolled over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and saw I had missed calls and texts. I unlocked my phone then went to my messages
Malu🙄: Kentrell Why you ignoring me? I thought you loved me?
3️⃣3️⃣: Aye we spending the night at Anghel and Loni nem House.
Star🙄👎🏽: I'm bringing The baby by cause I got stuff to do.
MyBaby❤️🔐👰: Hey, Umm can we meet up to talk?
I got happy asF seeing her name pop up. I quickly replied to her.
Me: Yes, when and where.?
MyBaby❤️🔐👰: Umm Cinnabon in the mall? And we're on the way there now.
Me: okay say less I'm on my way.