🎄

"Y'all come on in this kitchen and put y'all hands on some." Mama G yelled from in the kitchen. She invited me over for Christmas dinner and I can't believe I let Blair talk me into coming. It's been three months since I last spoke to Bri Ava and Loni. I'm now 6 months and I been stress out for these past 3 months. Kentrell been gone on tour so I just been stuck here in the A with Blair looking like a fat cow. Joe and them come to the A very sparingly but they mainly either on the road with K or in Baton Rouge.

"Mama I don't want to cook nothing I just want to sit here and wait on TeeLee and Rylie to come over." I sighed then grunted.

"Girl get yo lazy ass up and get in this kitchen." She yelled out to me.

"I don't know how to cook Ms. Sherhonda." Blair yelled out.

"Ian gone tell y'all narrow asses no more get y'all ass up and ge-"

"HEY MA, Oooh hey sister!" Tee said as she came in the house with Rylie and some dude.
"What yAll got going on in here?"

"Ma tryna make me cook, I just want to sit here and be peaceful with my fat body."

"Girl you actually small to be 6 months. You still look like you like 3 months or some. Your weight probably really gone hit you at the end." Tee said as she kneeled down and rubbed my stomach.

"I guess. Who all gone be at this Christmas dinner?" I asked.

"Just family, did you talk to Trell? Him and the boys coming?" Mama G asked as she stood in the foryer stirring something in a bowl.

"Nope, I barely talked to him in three months since he been gone." I shrugged my shoulders trying not to cry. I been crying so much lately I'm praying my baby don't be no crybaby.

"I'm so ready for the baby shower, have you picked names?" Tee asked.

"Nah, well I know imma keep the KDG initials going cause Kentrell gone flip out if I don't. He keep saying if it's a girl name her kind but I just don't know about that. It's cute and different tho so I might."

"Boomer said he in BR with KD and Ben, only three joe and Montana with Trell." Blair said as she read the text off her phone.

"So none of them coming to Atlanta?" Mama G asked.

"Hold on lemme FaceTime him." Blair said as she found his name and clicked the FaceTime button.

"What Blair?"
"Nigga don't get cute, mama G said is y'all coming to Atlanta for the dinner?"
"Duh, Like we gone miss some free food."
"Okay Big B bye cause you doing too much." Blair said as she hung up.

"Why we up anyway? It's 8am. I'm tired I'm going to take a nap in mama G bed. See y'all later." I said as I got up and headed upstairs.
••••••••••••