Chapter 9

Private Messaging

Sayori: Hey Yuri, are you guys okay? :(
Sayori: Monika and I have been worried..
Yuri: Ah yes.. my apologies. We're okay.
Sayori: That's good :3
Sayori: YURII 😭
Sayori: Sorry that was monikammmmm
Sayori: Yuriii dont scare me like thaattff
Yuri: Oh my.. stop fighting for the phone monika lol.
Sayori: Alright!! its me Sayori again :3
Sayori: You guys are at your house, right?? Orrr..
Yuri: Yes, we're at my house.
Sayori: Me and Monika are on our wayy!!! >:3

Yuri giggled quietly and put her phone back into her pocket. She took a glance down at Natsuki, who was fast asleep. The memory that happened a little while ago, what does everything mean now?

Are we a thing now..? Does Natsuki feel the same way?! .. Or was that kiss was just for me to stop crying..

Yuri cleared her thoughts as she looked up at the ceiling, hoping to get some kind of answer or sign but obviously, nothing was shown. She stroked the pink haired girl's hair and thought about something else. Natsuki's dad possibly called or reported what happened earlier. Trying to think of an answer for how to stay away from him is starting to make Yuri's head ache.

" What am I gonna do with you.? " Yuri whispered to herself as she continued to pet natsuki.

" M-m.. yuri? " Natsuki murmured.

" A-Ah, I'm right here.. "

Sitting up to rub her eyes, Natsuki rested her head onto Yuri's shoulder, " I love you too.. "

" H-Huh? "

" I'm hungry.. "

Yuri giggled with a flustered face, " I'll make you something then "

Once Yuri stood up, natsuki laid back down as she yawned and pulled one of the pillows close.
_

Just when monika and sayori arrived, they both noticed the healing bruises on natsuki's neck and chest area since the pink haired girl refused to change from her torn apart clothing.

They all sat in the living room, talking about the situation and some possibilities.

" You'll be turning eighteen next year? " Sayori asked for reassurance.

Natsuki nodded, " It'll be over soon! I can handle one more year.. "

" But this is too much already, Natsuki.. " Monika began, " I remember seeing you with just a black eye, not too long ago "

" You didn't say anything? " Yuri quickly spoke to monika.

" She told me she fell and hit the counter " Monika calmly answered then turned back to natsuki, " Why did you lie? "

" B-Because.. it's just one more year.. " she answered quietly.

" This is not just one bruise anymore, Natsuki "

" I-I can handle it! "

" Maybe mentally.. " Sayori mumbled with a sorrowful tone.

Natsuki glared at Yuri, who just looked as down as Sayori. It went quiet for a good minute until monika finally spoke.

" One more year.. " Monika sighed then cleared her throat, " Even so, I don't think any of us would let you go back "

Natsuki looked down, not wanting to continue this conversation anymore.

" We just care about you, Natsuki " Sayori gently said as she sat closer to Natsuki, giving her a hug.

" Did you hear anything from outside? " Monika spoke to Yuri.

Yuri shook her head and suddenly, she heard quiet sniffling from beside her. Natsuki's face was completely covered in Sayori's hug so no one would see her cry.

Monika then stood up, pulling out her cellphone, " I have a family friend who is a policeman.. I'll see what she could do that won't cause too much trouble "

She then glanced over at Natsuki, " Is that okay? "

Natsuki didn't answer but continued to sob into Sayori.

" Raincloud go away, let the sun shine in my sky again~ " Sayori whispered in a tune and then gave a smile, " You'll be okay with the sun lighting the way~ "

Yuri nor Monika never heard what Sayori said but it made Natsuki completely calm down.

" I used to sing that song to Natsuki whenever she felt down " Sayori spoke, " When we were small of course.. "

" I guess it still works.. " Monika said then glanced down at her cellphone, " So Natsuki.. is it okay? "

Natsuki sat up with her eyes slightly puffy from crying, " Y-Yeah.. it's okay.. "

" Great, I'll call her right now " Monika lasts words were before dialing the number and walking to the kitchen.

" Hey Yuri.. where's your bathroom? " Sayori giggled, feeling embarrassed.

" Down the hall, first door to your right " Yuri answered.

" Thank you! " Sayori got up quickly, " I'll be right back Natsuki! "

Natsuki rested her head on Yuri's shoulder, sighing quietly. The purple haired girl started to blush as she rested her hand onto Natsuki's.

" Hey Yuri.. " the small girl spoke, " Is it okay.. if I stay with you? "