Ch.5 Fei Feng Academy

In a blink of an eye four years had passed and it was now Qing Yu's turn to be sent off to the prestigious Academy. His mother, Meng Liang Xi was currently blowing her nose into a silk handkerchief and berating her innocent Husband.

"You are the reason our children are sent one after another far away from us! If I had known I wouldn't have married you!"

Liang Xi demurely dabbed her eyes with the same handkerchief. Her husband. Wei Jun let out an extremely wronged expression but was still rubbing his wife's shoulders, trying to comfort her. Liang Xi ignored his efforts and instead turned to Qing Yu and tightly clasped his hand.

Ling Xi: "Ah Qing ah, you must remember to write regularly, don't forget about your old Mother okay? Eat well, don't skip meals and please try to look after your troublemaker elder Sister. Remember to come back home regularly ah."

After she finished talking, her eyes redden again and a new wave of tears burst out. She tightly embraced Qing Yu. Wei Jun just looked on helplessly from the side, but Qing Yu noticed that even he had red rimmed eyes.

Qing Yu: ...I distinctly remember that when you sent Yu Ling Jie off for the first time ago you nagged and lectured her while pulling on her ear. What's with this huge difference in treatment? Jie Jie I'm sorry.

After finally convincing his parents to let him leave, he headed to a man clad in a white cloak with blue trims. That person's name was Pu Qi and he is a staff of Fei Feng Academy. He was there to escort Qing Yu to the Academy. He had gotten sick of watching the melodramatic soap opera separation and was surveying the surrounding landscape. When he saw Qing Yu walking towards him, he nodded at him and gestures at him to follow. And with that they set off for Fei Feng Academy.

——

From Red Leaf Valley they travelled to a nearby city, DongHai City, and met up with the other white cloaked escorts and new students. From there, one of the escorts took out a piece of white paper and tore it. In the next second, the surrounding students and Fei Feng Staff disappeared from that spot and reappeared about a thousand kilometres away, They had arrived at a foot of the mountain.

This mountain, was called Cloud Peak as it is so tall it's peak is buried among the clouds. The Entirety of Cloud Peak and it's surrounding mountains were the property of Fei Feng Academy.
After days of traversing mountainous terrain they had finally arrived.

Qing Yu wiped a bead of sweat off his forehead. He was thankful that his sister's spartan training had finally paid off and he didn't faint halfway through the journey like another young master had done. That poor guy, the school year hasn't even started and there is already going to be ridicule towards him.

Qing Yu looked upwards towards Cloud Peak. There were stone stairs covered with moss without an end in sight. However that was not what caught Qing Yu's attention. A slender figure in black robes was standing at the foot of the stairway. His jade white skin was a stark contrast to his ebony black straight hair and robes. His face was small and porcelain, like a doll's. However his most distinctive feature was a scarlet crescent moon in between his arched brows.

Bzzzzz...Protagonist in the vicinity. System reactivated. Returning memories to Host.

Suddenly a searing pain assaulted Qing Yu's mind along with an onslaught of information. However he did not even have time to process it before the pain became too much to bear and he collapsed on his knees. The last thing he saw was a scarlet crescent moon coming closer and closer before he finally blacked out.

As his consciously was drifting, he thought about the young master and how everyone snickered and ridiculed him for fainting. Looks like he was going to suffer the same fate. What a great start.

———————-
Author: Man our MC really likes to black out huh. Anyway finalllyyy we meet the ML!
Edit: I'm an idiot I didn't realise this was chapter 5 and not 4