A Feast to Remember

The young princess jumped from her bed and landed on the ground with her dagger in her hand. Vivian straightened up her dress pridefully and strutted out of the guest chamber and into the halls.

The entire way to the Great Hall, she thought of King Joffrey. She only wanted to get through life and survive, get her sister back, and become a true queen. Now there's a boy blocking her future. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

In the Great hall, Vivian greeted everyone with a polite curtsy which fooled everyone but Margaery. This made Vivian give her a teasing smirk.

"You may sit here, next to me." Joffrey called out at her.

Vivian walked on over to him and sat down. "Good evening, my King. Might I say you look dashing." She drew back her hair.

He hid a smile and responded, "As for you, princess."

At the table they were served a meal consisting of all kinds of meat from cow to chicken. A few people asked for some vegetables on their plates as well. They drunk wine and liquor to wash it down. Vivian and Joffrey were flirting back and forth secretly, though Margarey and Cersei could see through it.

Everyone stood up and left after the feast. The servants cleaned up the leftovers while Joffrey and Vivian stayed behind, conversating. Margaery and Cersei watched them from a balcony over.

Margaery turned to Cersei, "What is this, why is she flirting with my betrothed?"

"Be respectful, they're only talking with each other." Cersei responded.

"They're flirting back and forth. While eating, I saw them laugh together and I could swear King Joffrey was blushing."

"Maybe the kids are in love, leave them be."

"But he's engaged to me..." Margaery turned around but Cersei had already left.

Joffrey walked Vivian back to her chamber around eleven at night. The halls were dark except the lanterns and torches that lead the way.

"That was some feast, my king." Vivian smiled.

"It was, but it'll be better on my wedding day." He sighed. She looked into his eyes, her smile faded away.

"Do you have to marry her?"

"Yes." He replied without looking at her. She stayed quiet for a moment, without even thinking. "If I didn't have to, I would arrange a better wedding for us."

She stopped walking at stared at him. He either didn't notice she stopped walking or didn't bother to care. "Pardon?"

"We both know you heard me." He stopped walking and held out his hand towards her. Knowing her rejection would probably cause her her life, she accepted it and continued on with him.

Vivian smiled as they reached the chamber. "You're different then what I thought." She confessed. "But in a good way... Maybe we can go out aand hunt or something."

"You can hunt?" He was stunned a girl knew how to even pick up a sword.

"I don't know much about crossbows but I'm a good archer so to speak... Not all girls are useless, my king." She smiled.

He pushed her against her chamber door and passionately pressed his lips against hers. She closed her eyes deep into the kiss and kissed back just as rough. He pulled away with a smirk on his face. "I am your king, and do not forget it."

Vivian watched as the king walked away, possibly back to his room. She finally opened her door to her room and saw Gena sitting on her bed.

"It's not rather polite to sit upon a princesses bed, you know." Vivian eyed the servant.

"It's not polite to ruin a marriage."

"Oh shoot me. It's not called ruining. He likes me." Vivian hushed her off her bed.

Gena got off and sat on a bench, "And I suppose a girl like you could ever love?"

"What do you mean 'a girl like me'?" Vivian snapped.

"Look at yourself! You throw knifes at people when you're upset, you sent someone to kill your last lover, and you are too self absorbed!" Gena ducked down, dodging a dagger Vivian aimed at her. "What did I just tell you?!"

"He's different!"

"It's not about him, it's about you."

Vivian looked dismay at her servant, "How is it my fault? I am a product of my environment!"

Gena rolled her eyes with a sigh, "So what, you saw both parents die in a bloody death, your sister kidnapped, your castle burning down with people jumping out windows and being stabbed? Where does it say you have to be some stuck up, stubborn, sadistic, childish, and rude kid?"

"I don't have time to listen to my former servant insult her princess." Vivian stood up on her bed and pointed to the door.

"Former...?"

Vivian answered by throwing another dagger at her, striking her shoulder. Gena cried in pain, hunching over and walking out of the door.

"Yes, former." Vivian smiled and sat back down. Two servants came into to the room, shaking nervously. "What is it?"

"Y-you must change into your night gown..." The red haired one said.

"Very well..." Vivian got up and let them change her into a gown. She laid herself back down into the bed and closed her eyes. "Good night, my king..." She whispered, looking out the window to a dark and starry night. She held her hand out as if she was interlocking hands with him.