8~*Ignorance

*

THIRD PERSON

Her chest heaves violently from the excessive running she's been doing for the past few minutes. Those damn leeches never know when to mind their business-oOf!

"AgH! Damn leec-..."

She has tripped over a small leech that was in her way. A fire was fumed to bring light into the atmosphere, only to reveal black patches of oozing leeches. Her heart began beating rapidly as her voice wanted to send vibrations of sound, but she could not, for she would get caught. Her knees were weak. her chest was heavy.

Ekki had been on the run for hours. She hasn't seen anybody. Six left her in the dust to look for you. She had been by herself for hours on end, and it wasn't like she wasn't going to find the others anytime soon.

She was never sorry. She felt so weak for 'apologizing' to her to win Six back. She felt so dumb for following him here

Her head was filled with hatred. Yes, she still disliked, no....hated y/n. She wanted Six, not her. If she wanted to, she'd leave Six behind.

Such a weakling like you shouldn't be here. Submissive to someone who doesn't even want you...

That damned voice again. Ekki would be lying if she said she didn't agree with it.

Of course, you envy her.....why run after him???? He's out of your league dearest...don't you wish to show them that you're worth more than they think?

The voice kept her from moving forward, looking at her surroundings. The leeches had made way a path for her, and she stood there in awe. A tall figure stood before her. Enormous— and the figure looked frail and tall, it's hand stick out for Ekki to take. Ekki was hesitant to take this. What if they were tricking her?

Do not be afraid, Ekki. I am here to provide for you and provide only. To give you what Six cannot

Power.

The mirror in her palm began to shine, illuminating the room, her surroundings clear to her. Ekki stepped up to her palm, the mirror only getting brighter. However, the light didn't hurt her eyes, as her fingertips glided across the glass.

Her eyes had begun to turn into a dark hue. A sinister laugh spilled from her lips, staring at the tall figure.

Ekki held the mirror up to her figure. The smirk never disappearing from her face as a former prisoner watched nearby.......

Seven

*

Word Count; 0.424k