9~*Purpose

[1 Day Until Coronation]

*

THIRD PERSON

It had been hours since [name] has been captured, they lost sight of Ekki, and their knees are getting weaker with every step. Six was on the run. The twin chefs caught the sight of them staring at [name]'s bleeding body, neither of them willing to help. They felt helpless, not hesitating for a moment to retrieve [name], their limp figure the was beginning to turn pale. Their eyes were clouded in fear. They couldn't lose them again, and they wouldn't dare. Six laid on the wet floors, the 'pitter-patter' of Six's feet hitting the cold water as suds stuck to their feet, footprints being made as he was closer to [name]'s body.

[Name] applied more pressure to their wound before losing too much blood. Pain never felt this bad. Yes,bruises had been here and there— but bleeding out a puncture near a vital organ gave them an emotional shock. They were angry, then hopeless. Nothing else to live for at this moment. They haven't seen the light of day in years, parents have probably given up on searching for them. Geisha wouldn't let them out of what they thought became a new home. It was all a lie, and they was a lie. A ghost searching for a resting place, except there wasn't one to begin with.

Six laid beside their frail body, it was obvious they were malnourished, coming to the conclusion that Geisha refused to aid [name] while out of their sight. They reached out to Six's cheek, the blood smudged as they held them. Neither of them cared for the blood , as long as Six got to see their face, a sad smile falling from their lips, starting to cry. The tears falling onto [name]'s kimono, their forehead against them. The chefs stood by, letting them have their moment.

"I'm so sorry— I should've been here..."

SECOND PERSON—

It wasn't their fault at all. You were partly to blame for this, and you took it proudly. You asked them where Ekki was. The question remained, keeping quiet as Six took the time as an attempt to pull you up from the ground. Your arm wrapped around their shoulders, their other arm around your waist, supporting your weight as you placed even more pressure upon your wound. It wouldn't be long until you passed out—

You hadn't had a drink in hours, you decided to leave your hideout without a decent meal, and your plan was poorly executed out of desperation to kill. The chefs walked closer to Six, watching as they did their best to escort you back to the nearest hideout. They most likely knew about it— but they didn't care. Everyone just knew to get you somewhere safe to clean you up. Your kimono was starting to become rags with dried up blood that began to leave an undeniable stench, the drapes drenched in water and suds from the kitchen floor. It was clear you needed [TLC] and the Maw refused to do so after what went place moments ago.

The chefs snickered at Six's attempt to save you, and the snickers turned to laughs. Your lover was determined to get you to safety, but there was only a slim chance of that being possible. One of the chefs grabbed Six, scratching at his hands in return as the chef wasn't fazed at all— you latched onto the other in need of assistance. You became hopeless, the wound getting worse as you felt an infection beginning to form.

Six's plead to get to you was the hardest thing you had to endure. It brought more pain to you than the wound. If Geisha didn't want to aid you before the coronation, you could only wonder how the event would've ended if you didn't know of her plans—

You have been pulled away from your lover, the chefs going separate ways as Six yelled for you, you responded, but your reply was ever so faint as you called back for him, holding out your hand, pleading for their touch.

-

Your eyes lidded open, staring back at a boy wearing blue. You called out for someone you knew, but your vision was quite blurry. Your vision returned moments later, seeing him often — his hair was black, covering his eyes, blue top, black bottoms. He was a prisoner, whom you often helped when he was stuck in that lonely little cage, as you were before.

"Seven—it's been a while."

He's such a nice young boy. He didn't talk much— but you knew he was good at heart for the things you did for one another.

You propped yourself on your elbows, noticing you were in a completely different kimono than before. It seemed like a copy of Geisha's but in your size, and the length was shorter, so you could actually function. It was unbuttoned however, a patch covering your wound, the pain subsided. You understood the situation and thanked him wholeheartedly. You asked where you were. Of all the years you've been here, this room seemed unfamiliar to you.

"We're in one of my hideouts. I convinced the chef that you ran off into the vents."

You understood. So, he had a hideout too? It was quite nice how both of you still felt like you needed a space to think after being kept as prisoners. Although it was a nice, brief moment, you had to get back to everyone. You hadn't seen Ekki around, and Six was taken away from you. You asked Seven if he'd seen a girl in a blue raincoat.

"Yes..she has turned on you. Ekki did not care for you— not even for one second."

You knew it, you shouldn't have trusted her when she was so quick to apologize. She still had the mentality of a five-year-old. Wherever Six went, she went, and she went chasing after someone who would never make an attempt to do the same. Your eyes glowed in anger, determination spread across your face, asking if he found any personal items when he found you.

"There was a doll, ripped apart. A lighter that was brokenbut there was a switchblade in good condition, so I thought it was best to keep it."

You thanked him for the info, taking back your switchblade as he offered it back to you. If he saved you, he must've seen where the other chef went off to with Six—

"She discussed the plans with them, he's trapped unless you make it in time."

"Then let's not waste another minute, Seven."

You made yourself look presentable, placing the mask on your face, the switchblade stuffed in the belt of your kimono. If you had to be there, then why waste time. You knew he wanted to help, armed with a—mirror? He said he wouldn't make it, and it would be best if he looked out for you. He disappeared into the mist, a glint of a shadow, equivalent to a gnome.

The gnome you ate—

*

Word Count;1.172k