11~*Sacrificed

*

SECOND PERSON

Within moments, she was becoming the new sacrifice as she turned away into the shadows. The light was overbearing, her exposed skin burning as she lurked in the shadows, waiting for an opening as Ekki began to attack Six. As long as she was under Geisha's power— she would be under her spell. But, then again, she was already under her own spell of greed.

The knife went past Six's shoulder, the blade scraping over the raincoat, tearing it further in the process. She was keeping them occupied, there was no need for Geisha to join in—

She had more important things at stake.

The atmosphere became small, space felt too tight as she crept to your figure, your response was just as fast as her hand swipes across your face, knocking you from your feet, the mirror falling with you, cracking in the process. Your ankle twisted, a grunt in pain as your body made contact with the cold ground.

Oh no—

Darkness was surrounding you— in a completely different room from before. You couldn't see Ekki or Six fight, but you damn sure could hear their grunts as they tried to swing on one another.

The room was dimly lit, the light falling on you, the cracked mirror still beside you as you tried to get back up, your posture was weak as your slightly sprained ankle stunt your stance. Your mirror flexed in the crack, getting worse the more you bent it.

Her presence stood before you, her mask was finally on, but her eyes screamed for you to beg for mercy, and remain her slave to sacrifice. You weren't giving up. Not when you were so close to making her the sacrifice. She was just as scared under her mask, and her sweaty palms were more than enough proof.

"You won't make it out alive. That mirror is the least of your troubles."

You held the mirror up once more, the light reflecting up to her orbs. But it wasn't any light. It was your burning fire that burned fear into her, the reflection of her face bouncing off as she turned away again. The mirror cracked again, but this time it broke.

It was pitch black—

Nothing could be seen, the atmosphere was ghostly, the mannequins surrounding you— seeming all too real as you saw Geisha's curled up figure in the distance, a bright light above her, your feet moving closer.

A small piece of glass sunk into your foot, but you didn't care at the moment—

You just wanted the sacrifice.

She whimpered in pain, her bones were weak in your presence, that fire in your eyes nearly burning her soul, a 'pang' in her chest as she held it. She tried to move away from you, but to no prevail.

Your hands grasped around her neck, staring at the smooth, succulent flesh. Her face was indesirable, but the rest of her body sure as hell wasn't—

Your nose sniffed at her scent, smelling of death, the blood of her victim's soaked in her skin as your teeth sunk into it. The taste was metal, but there was another flavor that hit your taste buds, your body convulsed in disgust. The blood drained from her body slowly, her skin becoming pale— the flesh wrinkling up as you sucked her dry of her sins. You pulled away, a few droplets of blood dripping from your chin. You wiped away the bodily fluid, smearing it on the back of your hand as you looked at her deceased form.

It was done—

She was dead—

The sacrifice was made—

*

[@u ur adorable lmao]

Word Count; 0.611k