CH.1 let me have a relationship!!

"Ouch, My God!!!, can you plea... wahhh" on the first day of school on St. Haven high there's an 18 year old boy who has incomparable beauty named Hans greyfort.

Hans greyfort has a problem, a problem you would never expect from a handsome boy and that is, he can't start a relationship with the opposite sex, the main reason is because he has no confidence on his self.

"I always want to have a relationship with other people but I can't even start a conversation with them" thoughts of Hans while walking without looking on his surroundings.

"Why does father wants me to attend school? when I already manage to pass the board exam for business administration and started my own company" Hans said.

*thinking back 1 day before he go to school.

"Hans you need to go to school" his father said. Hans father was named Trine greyort a man on his 40's but still handsome. "why? I don't even need it" Hans said

"you need it! go socialize with other people in the same age as yours" Trine greyort said
"nope!! I don't want to father" angrily said by Hans
"I already go and enrolled you to St. Haven HighSchool. If you don't want to go then I will not invest to your new company" Trine said with scheming smile
"father let us talk about this" Hans sadly said while trying to look like a cute puppy.
" nope that face would not do anymore" Trine said while going to his room.
* going back to the present time.

"Baam" sounds of two people bumping with each other
"Ouch, My God!!!, can you plea...wahh"said by the girl, "ahh I'm so sorry miss" said by Hans with nervous hands.
"ahh it's ok oka okay by the way what's your name?" said and ask by the girl while looking to  the handsomeface of Hans.
"it's ha hamf hants greylor greyjort" nervously said by Hans then start to run off quickly.
"what a weird hansome boy" softly whispered by the girl then start walking.

Hans has this disease called shamperd disease which makes him unable to converse to people other than his family. shamperd disease is not infectious nor dangerous, it only makes the bearer unable to converse with other people physically , he may either can't speak properly, he starts trembling all over or faint if its in critical state.
"whyyyy!! why can't i converse with other people" Hans said to himself.
"ringggg ringggg" sounds of bell ringing
"shit" Hans said then quickly find his classroom R.15.

"yes there it is" happily said by Hans then start walking to entrance of the room. the teacher nearly start the discussion but the
"knock knock" a sound of an object knocking to the door. the teacher then opens the door only find a tall person with a cover in his face.
"who are you?" the teacher said.