CH.4 Instant Celebrity

the words about the incident in the canteen spread out like a wild fire in the forest, all students are going crazy about it even the newspaper club are into it, publishing the whole event with a title like "the dark horse of St. Haven High", "the man with the dark mask" and "the brave one" but the main topic is, what lies behind the mask. Many people are searching for the profile of Hans Greyort but not a single one can be seen.

"This Guy is so mysterious" Lire Maxim said.

Lire Maxim is the head of the research and media club, he's also the son of JC Entertainment's CEO hence he has connections to many high-end people and brokers.

"yeah, not a single data can be found nor a picture" Garm Grey disappointedly said while trying to contact a broker.

"let's just wrap this for now" Lire said.
"okay" Garm's reply.

*on the next day.(class is undergoing)

*ding ding*
"Hans Greyort of classroom 15, I repeat Hans Greyort of classroom 15 can you go to the Dean's office now quickly. Thanks"

Hans then ask the teacher to excuse him and started to walk out of the room,the students start to talk to each other figuring what will happen after Hans comes back but the teacher shouted and said to be silent and focus on the lesson.

"sh*t I forgot to ask the location of the Dean's office" Hans thoughts.
luckily Hans saw students on the way and ask for direction.

"brother, do you know the location of the Dean's office?" Written in the whiteboard of Hans .

"yah, just walk straight this corridor and after bypassing three rooms you will see the Dean's office placard" the student said.

"thanks brother" happily wrote by Hans on his white board.
Hans then quickly follow the directions given to him and arrive to the door of the Dean's office, he then knocks first and open the door only to see Jack Megger and his parents sitting on the chair and the dean sitting on his desk.

"hello there Jack, you may sit" the dean said
"thank you sir" Hans words on the w.b before sitting to the chair.
"I already called your parents and is on the way here" the dean said.

*tsug tsug.. sounds of helicopters
*dug dug... sounds of cars

*the surroundings of the school became noisy when 5 helicopter and 500 black cars shows up, people wearing black coats came out of the cars and form a straight line, the rest are preparing to meet the person coming out from one of the helicopter.

A beautiful lady came out from the helicopter and is wearing a limited edition of the Giovanni's golden coat.
the people in black shouted in the same time "hail holy queen... glory of the majestic queen.... hail holy queen" making the whole school in shock even the parents of Jack.
the corridor of the school was occupied leaving no spaces at all when the people in black escorted the beautiful lady to the Dean's office.

the people in black open the door of the Dean's office for the beautiful lady.
"stay outside"the beautiful lady said with an overbearing tone
"yes queen" the head of the black people replied then close the door.
"hello ma'am, are you Hans mother?" the Dean said.