CH.3 Uproar in the canteen

the atmosphere of the entire canteen suddenly became silent and all eyes inside of the canteen focusses in only one guy, a guy with a dark mask on his face.

all students was shock because of the unexpected event that they thought will never gonna happen, that someone is brave enough to contradict Jack.

"who did that!?" Jack said while looking left to right then he saw a guy with a whiteboard that has words written "fight me instead".
jack immediately let the hand of the girl go.

"do you realized what you've done?" Jack said while going near to Hans, the girl then hurriedly run to the side while hoping that the guy in the mask would be fine.

Jack raise his right hand meaning to pause for a minute while starting to write on his white board. "i don't know? Would you let me know?" words written on the white board of Hans.

"Ohh you won't know it but your gonna feel it" Jack said while raising his fist ready to punch Hans face but.
*baam, sound of Jack's body fall on the ground.

"whattttt!" words written on the minds of the people who saw the entire event, but the one who has the most impact was Jack who is feeling a huge disgrace not minding the painful jolt on his body.

"what exactly happen?" words running on the mind of Jack while remembering the whole scenerio but he can't point out the real reason why his whole body was laying on the ground.

"what did you do?" Jack asked to Hans with a hint of feeling tremendous pain.

"I just use a Thai martial technique to immobilize you and a shaolin technique to stop your bloodflow temporarily leaving you with a great pain on your whole body" words written in the white board of Hans.

Hans is a world champion considered as a prodigy at the age of 12 because he won many martial competition not known to many.
*back to the present time
Hans then buy a little snack to compensate his lunch before going out on the canteen. the students start gossiping with each other exchanging positive and negative thoughts like "wow did you see that guy? he's like a character in an action movie","yes, the day when Jack go down has come" on the contrary "is he going to be alright?" "yahh, Jack is the son of GIC group, his family may be in a deadgate from now on"

*GIC GROUP a huge conglomerate that has a mass connection and the no. 1 organization in china, while St. Haven High is a home for many rich students, has high family status, heir of a large company and a nest for talented students, no one has dared to fight Jack because he has the backing of GIC group.

"that guy is doomed" Jack's thought while trying to stand, "leaving me with such disgrace I will let you know the difference between a butterfly and a moth" Jack said while walking like a zombie