3~The Girl In The Library (edited)

Omi and Kavya were sleeping on my right while I was laying on my back staring at the ceiling. I tossed left and right on the bed, I wasn't getting sleep. How to know about Kriya and her secret? Yes, the three locked rooms, I will have to unlock them tomorrow and find out what's the truth. I turned to my right and kept my arm around Kavya and heard a soft music play, don't know why but I felt attracted towards it . I covered myself in bed sheet trying to sleep but couldn't. Who's playing piano at this hour? No one knows how to play it.

 Who's playing piano at this hour? No one knows how to play it

I sat up and removed the bedsheet above me and slowly got up. I went towards library as the piano was there only. With slow steps, I approached the door of library. I twisted the knob to left, it didn't open, I twisted to right, again it didn't open. I kept twisting it left and right putting whole force on it pushing the door from the shoulders and suddenly it opened and I fell inside the library on my stomach. "Ow!", I screamed. Now the music was a little louder, but wasn't deafening. I stood up on my feet and looked around, I went towards the direction of piano and saw a girl about my height with her back towards me. She had straight black hair about my length.

"Who are you?", I asked, no answer came and I got some blurry flashbacks as if this music has something to do with me

"Who are you?", I asked, no answer came and I got some blurry flashbacks as if this music has something to do with me. In the flashbacks I saw two girls sitting and playing the same music. I went towards the girl and tapped on her shoulder, I wished I shouldn't have done it. She turned and I jumped as she put an arm around me and pulled me towards her making me stand beside her which aroused me to play the music, don't know why but her touch somehow made me nostalgic, I was confused. I played the music with her but suddenly it hit me, who is she and why am I near her? 'Kriya,' I said remembering Kavya's story. She turned her face to me and I startled as her eyes were fully white, no black at all. I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran from there but fell in between when I was half way out, she held me back and I was terrified by her cold touch. I stood up quickly with the music still playing and I quickly ran out locking the door of the library.

 I stood up quickly with the music still playing and I quickly ran out locking the door of the library