15~FB: Heaven And Parental Love

Shreya and Kunaal held hands and reached for the first step towards the sky. 'Stop, please give me two minutes,' he said and disappeared and appeared in Kriya's room. She saw him. 'Where's little Shreya?' she asked. 'I have come here to say goodbye, little Shreya isn't going with me,' he said and started leaving while she continued to call after him. She widened her eyes as he passed through the wall. Then he went to Priya and told him the same. Let's say that the triplets have ability to see dead people. He came to Shreya and they reached for the first step together. 'Why are you still sad? She will also come with us one day,' she said as they climbed upstairs. 'I will miss my little girl, now that she hates me,' he told her sadly. 'No daughter can hate her father,' she said. 'I didn't even got to meet anyone else,' he said. 'Don't worry, everyone's time will come and they will reach for the first step just like us, God sends everyone to world and we also have to return to him one day,' she said.

 'Don't worry, everyone's time will come and they will reach for the first step just like us, God sends everyone to world and we also have to return to him one day,' she said

Zindagi ne ki hai kaisi saazisheinPoori hui dil ki wo farmaisheinMaangi duaa ek tujh tak jaa pahunchiParvardigara, parvardigaraKaisi suni tune meri khamoshiO parvardigaraYe fitoor mera laaya mujhko hai tere kareebYe fitoor mera rehmat teriYe fitoo...

Poori hui dil ki wo farmaishein
Maangi duaa ek tujh tak jaa pahunchi
Parvardigara, parvardigara
Kaisi suni tune meri khamoshi
O parvardigara
Ye fitoor mera laaya mujhko hai tere kareeb
Ye fitoor mera rehmat teri
Ye fitoor mera maine badla re mera naseeb
Ye fitoor mera chaahat teri
O parvardigara, parvardigara

He finally smiled and kissed her cheek. 'Now you can't even shy away and back off because we're in the sky,' he said making her blush as the pressure of air kept on increasing as they kept on climbing the heavenly stairs. She kissed his cheek and blushed very hard. 'If you want I can take you in my arms and help you my dear,' he said. 'No, I want to enjoy this view, its so beautiful, soon we'll be in heaven and then many good things are coming our way, don't know if I will see these heavenly stairs again.'

'