20~I Love You Kriya

'This toy speaks,' Kavya told us. 'What?' Kriya and I said in unison looking at each other and she had jumped over me hugging me. 'Yes it speaks,' Kavya said again. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, my eyes moved to the side and it was Priya, she moved closer to my ear. 'Make her go from here, don't let her stay,' she whispered and disappeared behind me only. I moved back along with Kriya and all of a sudden we screamed and ran away from there in a hurry. 'Mumma! Mumma!', I heard Kavya shout running behind us. 'Kavya!', I shouted back stopping in mid way and took her along with us running away as fast as we could. 'Don't worry, this toy won't harm you,' she said and we again stopped in a panic realizing that she was still carrying the toy. 'Oh God Kavya just leave it and come,' I said and took away the toy throwing it inside our room and locked it starting our runaway all over again hand in hand. We went to library to hide ourselves and sat on the floor with support of wall as our breathes were totally knocked out. 'Kriya, why can't you just go? Please just go.'

'But right now he's there and he may harm you both,' she said and I chuckled. 'Look who's talking,' I said rolling my eyes and Priya appeared in front of us. 'You were the one to put her in danger earlier, now you're targeting Kavya, go vanish before he reaches here, I m telling you that staying here will do no good,' Priya warned her and I tried to get up, just then, the toy joker pounced in front of us and I screamed hugging Kavya tightly, I saw it was coming towards us. 'Kriya go!' I shouted. Priya came and started to drag her towards another wall but in vain. Surprisingly the joker did nothing to me and Kavya but then his button eyes turned fully white and then turned back to normal. His eyes continued to change, he gave Kriya an angry look pinning her to the floor. 'Where will you go now? I warned you right? Once you've died in this world, you can't stay here,' it said in a robotic voice and I sat there rooted on my spot hugging Kavya really tight. She made me leave her and went to the joker toy. 'No, Kavya it may harm you,' I said worriedly and Priya paralyzed her on the spot to protect her, I sighed in relief. 'No one can stop you from coming with me. Nothing,' it said sitting on her stomach.

She tried pushing him but it was of no use. Priya pulled it off Kriya and held her hand trying to pull her up. Just then I saw the door opening, I saw Omkara and stood up and hugged him. He too reciprocated. 'Who're they?' Omkara asked pointing at Kriya and Priya. Kriya was on the floor and had became weak by Shlok's antics and Priya was trying to take her along with her. 'Triplets of my past birth, they're ghosts now,' I told him still in the hug.

Omkara and I broke the hug and Priya somehow made Kriya stand and a bright light shone out of nowhere and they disappeared in that light. We three hugged each other in relief. Later, I again saw Kavya and Kriya together and went from there to the library to check on the talking teddy. I roamed all over the place and saw that it was laying lifelessly. I picked it up talking to it. 'Shlok,' I whispered and on getting no answer I just hugged it. 'I love you Kriya,' said a robotic voice from inside the toy. I knew it was recorded and that it wasn't Shlok this time. I smiled getting a ray of hope and ran out of the library to my room. 'Kriya,' I said and she turned and I gave her the toy joker and she was teary eyed looking at it and hugged it. 'I love you Kriya,' it spoke making Kriya surprised.

[Couldn't find suitable pics]