26~Gauri Meets Shantanu

I cupped her cheeks getting teary eyed and kissed her cheeks and forehead and nodded in negative at her and hugged her. 'No baby no, you won't die, who said you will die? You will live, mumma won't ever let any evil shadow fall on you,' I said calming her down. She broke the hug. 'Ishana aunty is also bad,' she said to me. 'I know she is bad, but I don't think that grandma told you all this, so who told you all this? You know very well there is no such presence in our house.'

'But mumma, if I tell you, promise me you won't tell anyone,' she said. 'That doesn't matters, whoever scared you like this won't ever be spared by me, my hands are no less, they weigh of one kilo, tell me who told you all this?' I asked her. 'Ishana aunty, she told me in the morning to tell you this poem, so that you get scared,' she told me and I chuckled. 'Aww, so stupid of her, who told you mumma will get scared? Joke of the century, stupid lady I say, I just got scared seeing my baby scared.'

'But you got teary eyed,' she said wiping the tear from my cheek and showed me. 'So did you,' I told her and wiped the tear from her cheek and showed her. She smiled and blew on my tear which was on her finger. I smiled and did the same. I kissed her and pulled her closer hugging her tightly. I got a message and I broke the hug and made her sit on bed. I opened the message and saw that there was an address written inside. 'Kavya, you be with grandma OK, I will just come and go, bye.'

I said and went from there outside my house and sat in the car driving off to the address, I was wondering who would've sent it as it was an unknown number. As I arrived, I got down the car and rung the doorbell of the house, a man answered the door, I recognized him as Shantanu Maheshwari. 'Hi, Gauri Oberoi?' he asked and I nodded. He moved back to let me in and I moved inside. He closed the door behind us. We sat on the couch. 'So what can I get you? Tea? Coffee?' He asked me.

'Nothing, just some answers to my questions, did you got the photos I sent you?' I asked. 'Yes, so you met my wife Ishana?' he asked. 'Yes I did but why you wrote she is in heaven? I mean she is alive so why she would be in heaven?' I asked. 'I don't know how you met Ishana because she is dead and I know she loved us a lot. She won't fake her death,' he said and sighed. 'I and Ishana were coming back from a party one night,' he told me.

{Flashback:
*I am writing this FB in bracket because the story is in Gauri's POV*

Shantanu and Ishana were coming back to their house and they were on a bike that too drunk, no one was there in whose car they could ask for a lift. "Ride more fast Shani, it's so much fun," Ishana insisted, Shantanu raised his eyebrows. "Ishu Yar we are drunk, I can't ride fast, already my head is spinning," he said truthfully. "Stop the bike," Ishana said and he stopped the bike and she stepped down. "You stand up and go behind, I will ride, and look how I will ride."

She said and he also got off the bike as he couldn't ride, she sat on the front and he sat on the back and rode really fast, Ishana started to lose her vision in the middle of the ride but continued to ride fast. Suddenly a tree came in their way and the bike dashed with the tree making both of them fall on the floor covered in blood, Ishana laid unconscious on the floor, Shantanu was conscious. He somehow sat up in pain. "Ishana.. Ishana," he said crawling to her and tapped her face, but she didn't respond.

He stood up and walked away for help and saw a car coming in which two unknown men sat inside

He stood up and walked away for help and saw a car coming in which two unknown men sat inside. "Help! Help!" he said running to the car waving at them and they stopped the car. "I need help, there my wife is laying in blood, I will show you," he said as they came outside and he walked towards Ishana but to his shock, her body was nowhere to be seen. "Haww, she was here only, where did she go? Ishana! Ishana!" he looked around the spot and on not finding her, he fell down on his knees crying badly.

 "Haww, she was here only, where did she go? Ishana! Ishana!" he looked around the spot and on not finding her, he fell down on his knees crying badly

Flashback end}

'What a tragic incident,' I said with a shivering voice. 'When everyone asked about Ishana, I had to tell them that she.. is nowhere, everyone Yar everyone.. everyone's life changed, not only mine, Tamanna, aunty, uncle, everyone,' he said wiping his tears. 'Her mother became mentally disturbed, father is in a hope that she will come back some day.'

He sighed

He sighed. 'Tamanna lives in denial, she sees Ishana everywhere, she talks to her, she has got tumor, it's right between her optic nerve and vocal cord and on operation, she can become mute or blind, she doesn't even remembers that incident, she's living in her past life. A part of her brain is damaged, her friend Soumya seems so lost after hearing this, Tanusha just keeps saying to find Ishana but what to do? She is a kid so we keep telling him that she is lost somewhere and will come soon, but now you said you see her, you even have a proof. Strange,' he said.

'You know what? The first time I saw her, she saw me and Omkara dancing and she broke a glass on her hand but no blood came out, and on investigation I found that she is undead,' I told him

'You know what? The first time I saw her, she saw me and Omkara dancing and she broke a glass on her hand but no blood came out, and on investigation I found that she is undead,' I told him. 'What? Ishana is undead? What do you mean?' he asked totally confused. 'Only the body is of Ishana and the soul is of someone else but don't know of who, Ishana is living with someone else's soul,' I told him. 'That is why her body got lost, now that it is found, it is living dead.'