MATH 3

HERO'S POV

"Lady, are you okay? "

Good thing I was able to catch her or else she already fell on the floor.

I felt drops of water in my hands

and I was able to confirm that it was her tears.

I panicked when I realized that she passed out so

I brought her immediately to the school clinic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, who is this beautiful girl,man?Is she one of your rejected beauties? " Zander teased after checking the vitals of the lady.

He is a young doctor who is incharge of the health related concerns of the university.

He is my besfriend and next door neighbor though he is 3 years older.

"I don't reject,man.I am just commited. "I smirked.

"Hanggang ngayon ba naman, sobrang hooked ka pa rin kay Nyza?She chose U. S over you man." he teased.

"She has  reasons,man.Anyway,kamusta siya? " nguso ko sa babaeng nakahiga sa clinic bed.

Natatawang umiling iling ito bago sumagot.

"She's fine. She just needs some rest. Sino ba siya,man?"usisa nito.

"I just bumped into her earlier.Inalalayan ko lang dahil nagcollapsed at agad kong dinala dito. Anyway,  I'm running late for our jamming session. Ikaw na bahala sa kanya.See you,man! " I said as I stormed out in his clinic upon checking my wristwatch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's with your faces?" tanong ko kina Aliwan at Sitti na dinatnan ko sa rehearsal room.

Nextweek na kasi ang inter school battle of the band and we were tapped to represent the school so we have to give our best.

Sitti and Aliwan are my cousins from my father side.Among us, I am more of a moderator to them dahil lagi silang nag aaway.

"Nothing bro. A random girl just ruined my morning! She's a weirdo but I think she's cute and-----"

"I met her! "putol ni Aliwan sa pagkukuwento ni Sitti.

Sitti and I were puzzled.

Aliwan's expression is full of anger and disgust.

"Whom did you meet? " usisa ko agad.

"That old fart's grand daughter who will receive my revenge for Zasha's death."

His facial expression is filled with anger and tears began to fall from his eyes.

"Bro, is she a chick? Ibalato mo na sakin. Ako ang bahala. "pabirong kindat ni Sitti kay Aliwan.

"Do you think this is a joke?!That old man is responsible why Zasha ended her life too soon because he killed her father So, he deserves  something that he will regret for life. " kinuwelyuhan ni Aliwan si Sitti.

Agad ko naman silang pinaglayo.

"Hey, go easy on me. I'm just trying to make the atmosphere a little lighter. Don't worry, I won't dip a finger to your revenge plan."

Nakahinga ng maluwag nang mag walk out si Sitti.

Nakatingin lang si Aliwan sa Kawalan.Halatang malalim ang iniisip.