MATH 6

SITTI'S POV

"Sitti!!! "  I heard her shouted.

What's her problem?!

Honestly,  I don't know why I became emotional earlier.

That was really embarassing.

She shouldn't have witnessed that!

I am currently floating underneath the water and it is the best feeling ever.

I am doing this everytime I get the chance to go here.

Doing this gives me a feeling that the water is carrying my body including my burdens in life.

I turn my head to Madulimay's direction and I was alarmed when I saw her drowning.

Without second thoughts,  I swam towards her.

Sinuka niya ang tubig pagkatapos ko siyang inilangoy sa dalampasigan. Heaven knows, I got antsy and nearly suffered from heart attack.

"Are you out of my mind?!  Why did you do that?! " I asked her.

"Akala ko nalulunod ka!" mahina niyang sagod habang hinahabol niya ang paghinga.

"Tch. How can a gold medalist in swimming get drowned!" sigaw ko.

"Malay ko ba?! tska wag mo nga akong sigawan!Ako na nga tong nagmamalasakit,ikaw pa tong nagagalit!" she  said in an angry tone while trying to sit.

"Oops careful." I said while assisting her to sit.To my dismay, she just threw my hands away.

"By the way,
I already took some photos and looks like it will rain soon. So,come on." I said as I positioned my back infront of her.

"Bakit?" narinig kong tanong niya.

"Anong Bakit? You can't walk in that situation so let's piggyback. "

"Huh?  Hwag na okay lang a-----aaaaaah! " she shouted when I suddenly carried here in the back.

"Stop shouting! Bypassers who would hear will think maliciously." sigaw ko na nagpatigil sa kanya.

O man, I didn't know that she can be this heavy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I brought her to my favorite grill and ordered my favorite steak.

I was surprised when she ordered a bunch of spicy chicken wings.

"Are you sure you can consume all that?" I can't help but asked.

"This is my favorite. I've been wanting to eat it since I was here.Pero wala akong mahanap sa mga restaurants sa bayan." she said as she eats with delish.

"I don't know that you are a pig when you eat." I smirked.

Considering how thin she is,  one would not know that she has this huge appetite.This answers why she's so heavy.

I stopped chewing when I heard her sob.

"What's wrong?! It is too spicy?! " I asked but she just continued sobbing.

"Waiter,  may I have a water here. " I called. Right after the waiter handed the glass of water, I gave it to her.

But she just continued sobbing while eating non stop.

"Were you depressed because I said that you are a pig when you eat?  That was just a joke that I came up with because you eat a lot."

What the hell am I doing?!