Shion Kiba (SP)

AUTHOR: another Halloween special! Shion Kiba! (From Cardfight Vanguard G)

*Random music plays*

Shion: well hello there. *Bows down*

AUTHOR: my my~

Shion: Author-chan you called me here, so what is it?

AUTHOR: Ah! Yes, i called you here for reader-chan!

Shion: reader-chan?

AUTHOR: hai! Right over there~ *points at you (・ω<)☆*

Shion: oh! Oh why hello there my lady~ *smiles charmingly*

(Fangirls screaming/fangurling at le background)

Tokoha: wow you got a lot of fans over there!

Chrono: well he's the prince.

Shion: Tokoha and Chrono!

AUTHOR: oh my you guys are here! *Gasp and hugs Tokoha //tokoha's my favorite :3* mi amor!

Tokoha: ^///^ hello author-chan!

Chrono: ugh.. by the way you're alone? Where are they?

AUTHOR: at the party! They're enjoying their selves at the party!

Shion: oh!

Tokoha: okay~ so it's just us to accompany you! And what's Shion gonna do next?

AUTHOR: okeeee, she's here for reader-chan! Now now let's start with the story, cause twirly over here is waiting for his chapter~

Chrono: who you're calling twirly?!

Shion: *sweatdrops*

Tokoha: *reads the script* ohohoho~ Shion so sweet~

Shion: huh?

AUTHOR: okay~ let's start with the story~! Chrono do the disclaimer pwease~

Chrono: okay??

Tokoha: start!

Chrono: uhh.. Author-chan doesn't own Cardfight!! Vanguard and the characters on the story!

---------------------------------- ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

The school held a Halloween party but instead of enjoying the party with it's costume and dancing. The Halloween party they say was different. It was fun with scaring activities. Hope it'll be fun..yeah

The participants have to choose a number and they'll know if they're the challenger or the one who will scare the team away and steal the flag the challenger have. Since it was held on the school the team that'll scare the challengers away have to come up with a horror story and stuffs and they have to wear scary costumes. The challengers have to survive the scare and pass each phases with a flag with them ,at least two or one flag, and then find the exit. The first group/team who got out of the school is the winner and the price was a huge secret.

Chrono, Tokoha, Shion and (F/n) got a number and they're the challengers. The challengers were outside the school and the other's who got the scare was already inside the school and already prepared their techniques on getting the flags.

Chrono passed the flag to Tokoha, Shion and (F/N). "No matter what happens, don't lose your flags!" He instructed them.
Tokoha nods. "Aaaah, i wonder what kind of scary techniques they're up to?"