Tokoha Anjou

Yaha~! Here's Tokoha Anjou~!

Enjoy~!

The reader's a girl~ yeah a GxG oneshot! Hope you'll like it! (First GxG oneshot btw)

------------------------------------- ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

(Your POV)

I am here at the card capital along with my friends playing vanguard and buying some new booster packs. I'm sitting at the math table while my friends Chrono and Shion was now having a match, The gear chronicle Vs. Royal Paladin. They're swarmed by many young cardfighters hyped up by the game.

I bought new booster packs for my (Clan name). I opened the first one and it looks like i have no luck huh, i smiled slightly and was about to open the other pack when my ringtone starts singing and my phone vibrating meaning there's an incoming call, i put the pack down at the table along with a few cards and pulled out my phone from my pocket. I looked at the caller and its Tokoha.

A few minutes later

The call finished. She told me she wanted to hang out with me, just the two of us. I asked why but all she said she just want to have a day with me that's all. I laughed at her tone though and accepted her invitation.

I smiled and gathered my cards and place them inside the box. I stood up and waved goodbye to Mr. Shin and Kamui-san. "And tell Chrono and Shion i have to go, and thank you!"

A few minutes of walking I arrived at the park. My eyes scanned the place in search for the green haired woman. I can't find her so I stood there beside the tree, she said that she'd be here. I waited patiently.

"Hey"

I flinched slightly and whip my head behind me only to find the green haired woman I've been searching for. I sighed and smile afterwards.

"Tokoha!"

She smiled and flicked my forehead. "Hey! That hurts you know!" I whined. She released a laugh and apologized.

"Sorry, sorry. You were just acting stupid, I was here behind you all the time! Ever since you arrived." She gave a funny look.

"Oops, I didn't know, okay? Who knew you were there all along."

"You knew I was." She deadpanned.

"Maybe? Or because of your ... height?" I muttered.

"Hey! You making fun of me?" She huffed.

I laughed and ruffle her hair. "Nope. Anyway so what do you wanna do?"

"Now about that. How about let's go to the carnival? Let's have fun." She smiled.

"That's what we're here for, so let's go!" I cheered and grabbed her wrist, we ran all the way through the carnival.

Third person POV

The girls went to the carnival for fun. (Y/N) and Tokoha were having their moment together. Eating, playing at games, enjoying the activities and ride all the rides. Tokoha isn't fan of heights so when (Y/N) decided to ride the ferris wheel she dragged tokoha inside. Poor Tokoha she was clinging at (Y/N) afraid to look down. At the end of the rides, Tokoha then dragged (Y/N) inside the Horror house. They had fun but Tokoha gets surprised everytime there's a ghost appearing in front of her making (Y/N) laugh. At the end both went for food, hungry stomachs needs to get full.

Both went to eat crêpe, cotton candies, and other foods or sweets. After the food trip they decided to walk on their way home when afternoon came.