Dating Chrono Shindou

Tik tok tik tok here comes the swirly cinnamon~ ;)

Enjoy~ ooops~ fourth update? Wao :3

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Dating Chrono Shindou

◽ Because of Vanguard you met the swirly hot headed teen and that meeting gives you the important thing.

◽Well as a regular customer on card capital 2, you always went to spend your time playing vanguard and improving your skills with the help of Kamui and Shin. They become your teachers at this. One day the red swirly head went inside the card capital and looks like a beginner as he stared at the fights amazed.

◽ You're done with your fight with the random customer and went to see other fighters, fight their opponents. As your eyes wandered through the crowd your eyes locked at the certain red head. As he saw your gaze he stared back.

◽Soon Kamui introduce him to you as he came the shop regularly, he seems tough as a beginner and you find it interesting. And that he challenged you to a Cardfight. And you interested at his skills you accepted his challenge. And because of that everything started~

◽At your first fight you won and that fueled his interest in vanguard more. He accepted all the lessons you gave him and he applies it. You became a teacher to him, and with that you became friends.

◽Just friends, but soon the certain red head was starting to develop feelings for you. And same for you too.

◽And the feeling turns out to love, and he decided that he'll tell you what he feels and no matter how hard or awkward it is he hoped and did his best to encourage his self. With the helps of friends he successfully did it!

◽You on the other hand, you are happy that he accepted your feelings too as well as you accepted his. You feel loved~

◽The both of you are getting to know more each other. He told you his past and you told yours too. He trusts you and you do too.

◽On your dates, the settings is in the arcade, carnivals, park, and your favorite hang out place. He never fails to surprise and make you happy.

◽He spends his time with you more, both of you spend each others time on Cardfighting. Both of you has the will to be strong and keeping the passion at playing vanguard.

◽He loves hanging out in his apartment with you. He likes the comfortable silence and presence you have. He loves teasing you and giving you attention.

◽ He's not into PDA. He shows his love for you, only for you, and just you.

◽ Surprisingly, he loves to cuddle you. And won't let you go.

◽You became friends with Tokoha and Shion. And met many people along with Chrono.

◽You supported him in his tournaments and challenges. You're there for him and he'd be there for you.

◽His boyfriend over protective senses is activating, his swirly hair can detect it. It was cute~

◽Both of you talks about the precious moments together and you remembered

◽ Because of Vanguard, you gained many friends

◽ Because of Vanguard, you encountered challenges

◽ Because of Vanguard, you improve a lot and

◽ Because of Vanguard, you met him, your boyfriend and love

◽ Chrono Shindou

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Haaaah, how's that? Hehe

Again thank you for reading :)) love ya guys ;)
Here's for Chrono lovers~ hope ya like it ;)

And I was thinking of making another book, like this one with "Dating" things or headcanons, with Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven deadly sins) (Gowther you adorable shit..) Kiping~✨

Well I was only planning... I'm just sharing. Yea~

Ja Ne!

KA_0210

<<PREV      NEXT>>