Naoki Ishida

Requested by: Kaput_Elephant_56

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Naoki? Are you okay?" You ask the red head beside you.

"U-um yeah." He replied, averting his eyes away.

"Are you sure? You're kinda red and nervous."

"Uh yes, I'm alright (Name)." He laughed nervously.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you looked at him. You noticed the slight change of his behavior whenever he's with you. Sometime he's spacing out and not listening to what you're saying, stuttering and later on finds a way to get away from you like he's on a hurry. There's something wrong and it bothers you, he's not saying anything about it.

"Ah, I have to go (Name). I have to attend the club meeting!" He waved goodbye and run away.

Here he go again. It's been days he does that. Sighing, you went back inside the classroom with a frown and gather your thing, still thinking at the red head. Scratching the back of your head, you grab your phone on the table and went to ask your friend, Misaki.

(You- Bold  Misaki- Italic)

"Hi Misaki."

"Hello (Name)."

"Uh, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"It's about Naoki."

"Oh, okay. What about him."

"He's acting weird, Misaki. He sometimes ignore me, he left so quickly, and I can see he's nervous when I'm near him. This isn't like him. And it's been days! As his best friend, I'm worried."

"Well, I guess he doesn't have the courage to tell you tha—"

"Huh? Courage to tell what?"

"Sorry (Name), but the teachers here. Classes about to start."

"Wait.. you're still in your last subject? How about the meeting?"

"Meeting?"

"Yes. Naoki ran off saying that he have to attend a club meeting with you guys."

"The meetings tomorrow. Bye (Name), gtg."

"Okay. Thanks Misaki."

You put your phone down. You stare at it for a minute. He doesn't have the courage to tell you what exactly? You sighed and grab your things and go home. Decided to confront him tomorrow.

Timeskip

It's already lunch and due to the school activities classes were out on the afternoon. You decided to confront him after lunch. You're worried about him and it affects your feelings. Well, you did like him but you keep it and find the right time to tell him how you feel. Your phone vibrates meaning you received a text message. You opened it and the sender was Naoki.

"Meet me at the schools garden."

You replied back and quickly went to the garden and see him waiting for you. You're facing his back, so you tap his shoulder to get his attention. He noticed you and a blush spreading on his cheeks. You laugh slightly at how pink his cheeks are. He stood up and

"(Name). I have something to tell you."
"Naoki, can I ask you something?"

You both said/ask in sync. You both stopped for a moment and laugh.

"Ladies first." He said. You shook your head and smile.

"You go first. I wanna know what you're going to say."

He nodded and scratched the back of his head.

"I'm sorry if I was distracted for the past few days. I ignored you at times and I made you feel bad. I'm really sorry. The truth is I was practicing for this moment and I get really nervous, especially when you're with me. (Name), we've been friends for years. Each day I'm feeling something for you and it was confirmed that I like you. I love you more than a friend. And here I am, I wanted is to be more than friends." He cleared hi throat and continued—

"(Name) will you be my girlfriend?"

A huge blush spreading on his cheeks. You were surprised at his confession. Looks like the feelings mutual. You giggled a bit, Naoki looked at you confused for a moment then turns away.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way. I —"

"Same here. I like you too"

"What, really?"

"Yes." You replied with a wide smile on your face. Naoki stood there slightly shock. His feelings accepted!

He smiled widely and hugged you, twirling you around. You released a squeak, surprised at what he did. He slowly let you go and compose himself. You giggles and smiled.

"So this is what Misaki said eh~"

"Boss? What did she said?"

"You gathering the courage to confess to me. And about the club meeting huh, Naoki?" You asked slightly glaring at him.

He sweatdropped and laughed nervously. "It wasn't a club meeting. It was a meeting for this, my confession. Shingo, Aichi, Misaki and Kourin helped me." He explained.

You lean closer and pinch his cheeks. "And I was worried for I thought you don't like me anymore."

"Ow.. sorry." He muttered. You release his cheeks and grins. He smiled warmly and hold your hands.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

The confession..

And they live happily ever after the end no next cause there's forever no one can separate the both of you, no one! Lololol sorry xD

Sorry for le late updates, lately I wasn't feeling good.

I don't feel so good...
*Le starts to fade away*

SUNFLOWER OUT 🌻

😂😂😂
FORGIVE ME
:'<

    ੈ✩‧₊˚🌻ੈ✩‧₊˚