it's

》》》《《《

》》》《《《

weeks had gone by since their encounter and the tension they had lessened slightly yet, the girl continued to put her guard up and this made him curious even more.

just as he stepped out of the train— ready to feel the comfort of his bed once more, he noticed that she was no longer standing by the pillar.

"where is she?", he frantically looked around the perimeter for any sign of her, as he stalked forwards he was startled when someone suddenly poked his cheek.

"what's with the face?"

"where did you go?", he questioned as he turned around to face her.

"i went to the restroom, am i not allowed to?"

"you...", he contemplated on what words he should use. "made me worry"

that made her laugh, "you shouldn't be worried about strangers, you idiot"

"i'm kim namjoon", he suddenly spoke making the girl raise her eyebrow in confusion but it went down when he stretched out his hand.

"kang song hyun", she gave out a small smile.

"there, we're not strangers anymore", he chuckled.

"your level of intelligence surprises me"

"why's that?"

"your face didn't seem like it"

he was offended by her statement but as soon she let out a laugh it was his turn to raise his eyebrow.

"but i guess the saying, 'don't judge a book by its' cover' applies in this situation"