----1----

Warning: I wrote this story 3 years back, in 2018...when my English was horrible 😒😐
So in this story you will find horrible grammar mistakes...
If you only concentrate on the plot then only read... But if you are a Grammar person then please don't... You'll cry 🙃🤣🤣🤣

I unpublished it...
I thought to correct the grammatical errors but don't have much time😕😕😕

So again the warning: read only if you concentrate on plot... Otherwise stay away... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

***************

Ommkara pov

I m ommkara singh oberoi... A business tycoon tej singh oberoi's son.. My mom... Janhvi singh oberoi...
I have a cute sis priyanka singh oberoi who marry to randhir raizada... M also a businessman... A successful businessman ....

Here m standing in front of mirror... Get ready for a function... Lunch of a new fashion company... Which  owner is ishana singhaniya... She is shekhar shinghaniya's only daughter... Mr shekhar... Our business partner and good frnd...

Ishana is a good and friendly girl... I meet her one month ago... And we are good frnds now... But my mom dad want to her as their daughter in law... They want to marry me with her... But I like her as a frnd... But my dad said she is perfect for us... She is perfect for me...
Perfect???

Can I marry her just because she is perfect... I had no feeling for her... But why..she is a good girl.... I have no answer... But I can't accept her heartily as my wife...

Wife....

This word take me to my past... My past which is just know me... No one knows about it... Gauri... I don't know her full name...

I don't know whenever I remember her I had mix feelings... Happiness... Confusion... Guilt... And don't know what...

I meet her at barely 3 years ago... She is in some trouble... I save her... We are just be with each other just for 3 days... But her face is still afresh in my mind... I can't understand myself... Why m thinking about her... Why...

It's 3 years.... May be I feel guilty to leave her alone... But it's not my fault... She leave me... But the truth is I force her to leave me... I don't know where is she... M not searching for her ever... But... I miss her... And I can't understand why... But I accept I miss her... Everyday... Every night... Every moment... I was irritate to this feelings... I don't know that I meet her again or not in my life... But... I miss her...

Back to mom dad... They pressurized me since 2 years.... They want to me get married... But I denied... But why.. I couldn't understand.... Whenever they talk about marriage I remember gauri... But I marry her just to save her...

Can I really save her or destroy her life.... I was in a mess... I can't share it with anyone... Today dad say me to get a final answer for ishana... Yes or no... I didn't not say anything yet...

Sir... Tej sir is calling u...

It's time to go for the function... I reach here with my family... Ishana and her family welcome us... And then the function start... I really don't like this... But I have to do it...

Pov ends...

Somewhere....

Gauri pov..

M gauri ....gauri kumari sarma... M not well educated... I shift to Mumbai just few days before... Because a big fashion company offer me a job... How could I denied it... Today is the launch of the company... As I said m not Well educated... But m a designer my own... And that's why I get this job... May be m not that much important but my boss ishana mam insist me to come...
Mom shouting at me that m late...