----6----

Gauri povs...

The servant come with food.... He tell me to make eat khushi... But as usual she not eat... He ask me for help...

He on the tv but no use then khushi try to hold his phone... He give it to her... I tell him that khushi break it... But he said if khushi is happy than she break phone everyday...

M just laughing on my fate... How my daughter's life change in just few hours.... There I work hard to buy a cheap rated toy for her and now she break the expensive phone...

I see him so happy with khushi... But he also hurt to see khushi's ignorance... After finished the dinner I made sleep khushi... After the conversation with him through this dinner process... I about to know that he love khushi... He only want his daughter not me...

M not sad... Because I know m not his type of girl... I love him... But I know he don't love me and never ever love me in future...

It's ok... I console myself... If my daughter is happy... It's enough for me... I sigh and sit on balcony...

He come there... I saw him...

Ommkara povs...

I want to talk with her... But don't know how to start the conversation...
I sit beside her... She saw me... I just see other side to avoid eye contact...
Because I have no courage to see her eyes...

I.... I want to talk with u...

Somehow I gathere courage and say to her...
But....

"Before you.. I want to tell you something..."

She said me with a blank face... Not seeing me... My heart beating faster... What she want to told me....can she complain to me about the past.. Or something else...

Gauri povs...

I don't know what he want to say... May be about khushi and our future...
Our future...
I chuckle myself...
When he not want me then how it's our future...

Before he say that he accept me only for khushi... I want to clear with him that m not here to demand anything... Or I never trouble him...

Ommkara povs...

M patiently waiting for her words... And she started...

"When I leave barely with my mom... I don't know where I was going... Somehow I reach rishikesh.... Me and my mother live in an orphanage...
We do some work with the people who live there... We face lot's of difficulty for money... But somehow we manage..."

"After two month I about to know that m pregnant... I don't know what to do.... How to handle it... "

"I want to tell you about it... Because I know u had right to know... But how... I don't know your address... I don't know who are you... And I don't think that u accept me because u already reject our marriage...."

I just colse my eyes in disappointement to listen this...why I leave her when she need me... She continue...

"After know about my pregnancy people ask me about the father of my child... I have no answer... Then they kick me out from there saying that m a character less girl..."

I feel someone squeeze my heart... What had happen... It's my mistake.... And she bear the punishment... I destroy her life... I have no courage to listen more... But... I have to.... I want to know everything...

"Then my mom said to abort the child... She is not wrong... How can I nurture my child.. I had no money... No job nothing...but... I can't... How can I kill my own child...I love her... I decided to face everything but rise my child alone... "