----5----

Ommkara povs....

After gauri little calm down I see the most important person of my life... My child... I just always smile when I saw her...

I just don't know what is this feeling.. I love to hold my daughter near me.. I caress her palm, foot, leg, hand everything... I want to know everything about her...

I wanted to cry...  When I remember that I didn't saw her face when she was born... How look she is..... Just because of my foolishness and careless nature... I missed everything.. 

I didn't feel her when she was in her mother womb... I didn't saw her face at first when she born... I didn't saw her first step... I didn't listen her first word... I didn't not feed her... Make her sleep... I missed everything..

But now... Not anymore... I promise myself... I correct all my mistake... I give all the happiness in the world to my daughter and gauri.. Yes... Gauri... After listening the worse word from my family... I feel now how she suffer in these 3 years..

I caress my daughter's  palm and foot... And about to know that it's just like main..

I existedly and unknowingly ask gauri that khushi is little similar to me..

I see gauri silently watch me... I quickly lower my head..and watch khushi... I don't know why... But I have no courage to face her... After what I and my family did with her... I feel ashamed to ask her anything about our daughter...

But... For my surprised... She reply me with a smile... M happy... Can she forgive me... May be.. But... I have to apologize to her...

I know it's not enough for my mistake... It's not enough for her 3 year suffering... But... I will try my best to gain her forgiveness...

Just then my little princess woke up... She is looking so cute when she rub her eye with her little palm... I just see her and kiss her forehead ...she see me in her wide eyes which is resemble to me... M just grinning to see her... I can't express my happiness right now...

Welcome home my princess...

I said her with smile...

Gauri povs...

I see khushi woke up... I know she is hungry now... It's 9:00 pm now...
But I can't say ommkara or anyone about food....due to the circumstances I can't bring her clothes and food... Now she definitely started crying..

She welcome khushi with smile... M happy... But as expected khushi started crying... Ommkara get up and try to calm her... She just try to push him and see my side... She afraid from strangers...
Yes... Stranger..

Ommkara is a stranger for her... She need time to recognize him as her father... But... I saw ommkara expression change when I take khushi from him..because she is crying badly... He feel his daughter not accept him as her father... How can she...

She saw him just now...

Khushi...

He say it with a heavy voice ...sadness and disappointment clearly visible in his voice... Khushi suddenly stop crying when I hug her... But she see towards him with confuse eyes...

I see ommkara eyes was teary... May be he can't handle his daughter ignorance... I can feel his pain..

She need time to accept u...

I said him to an consoling tone... He just staring me and khushi with teary eyes..

I know... I deserve it... Because m responsible for all this.. I separate myself from my child..