----4----

Ommkara povs...

M sitting in my room at OM.... On my sofa.. Khushi sleep on my chest... I just playing with her little fingers and lost in thought... What is happen in few minutes ago in hall...

Gauri sit near me... She see towards the window..lost in thought... It's quite evening now... I saw the pain in her eyes clearly... I know it's just because of me and my parents... I only give her pain and nothing... We both are silently sit here since 2 hour... No one can come to see us... And I don't care about it... I only care now for my daughter and my wife... That's it...

I already destroy her and my daughter life... But now.. Not anymore.. I just see my daughter and kiss her head...

Gauri povs...

M sit in his room... On his sofa... Which is may be my also... I thought I can't bear anymore humiliation... But... I bear it again...

Again I listen the same harsh words for me and my daughter... Why...
Why my life is like this...
Can I not deserve happiness... Can I not deserve respect...

I don't know what is happen tomorrow... But now m in deep pain... Which is killing me inside... After listen his parents and ishanas word... I want to ran from here with my daughter... But... M stuck...

Ommkara povs....

When I enter in OM with khushi and gauri... I saw mom dad and ishana is here with prinku and randhir...

Gauri just stood on the entrance to see them..khushi in her arms.... I just hold her hand and enter inside... She see me in shock..

All stood up to see us and shock when I hold gauri's hand...
We go near them...

Dad mom... I want to say something..

I say to my parents... They just look at me in confuse... While ishana saw my hand which is on gauri..
Mom dad nooded... But... Before I say something ishana

Gauri? Why u here... And omm why hold her hand?

Gauri try to remove her hand from me after listen her... But I hold her hand more tight... I want to assure her that m not leaving her in any situation...

Who is she omm.

My mom ask me....m little afraid... But... I have to told...

Mom... Dad... She is my wife gauri and my daughter khushi...

As expected... They are too shock...

What the hell... Do u listen yourself what are you saying...

My dad yelled on me...

Yes dad... I know what I was saying... It's true... She is my wife and your daughter in law...

What the hell omm... Just stop this joke..

My mom said in anger... I told them everything what had happen three years ago...

All are shock.... And see towards gauri... Gauri just try to hide herself and khushi behind me.... I feel she feel uncomfortable... I hold her hand tight and see towards my parents..

Dad mom... I know it's shocking and not acceptable... But u had to accept them... Because m not leaving them...

My parents are not digest it that their son do this type of mistake .... They angry on me and start scolding me... M just silent... Prinku and randhir try to calm them but fail...

At last mom slap me...

I can't imagine that my son do this..

M silently listen my mom... I know I deserve it... Gauri just scared and crying silently...