-----2-----

Adjust with grammar errors

*****"

Ommkara pov...

It's getting dark now... But m still in the park... I saw my phone... So many miss call from mom dad and prinku..
I sigh and get up... I have to go home now...

But just I started to walk... I bump with a little thing

 I bump with a little thing

It's a little cute girl... I caught her before she fall.. I take her up in my arms....she is may be just two or three years old... She started crying... May be she afraid from me... Because m a stranger for her... I will try to console her but she didn't stop...

Don't know why I feel restless to see her crying.... And another strange feelings come to me... Yes... I love kids... But this feeling is different... I feel like I know her... She is like a part of my life...

And... Another thing... Which caught my attention... Her cute face.... no doubt that she is the cutest girl in the world....but I feel Like I know her... I see this face before... How and where...

Gauri... Yes... Her cheek... Nose and hair just like gauri.... Gauri... Really... What I m thinking... Why I stop always at gauri... But... It's true... This little girl look like gauri... But... Except her eyes.... Her eyes is different from gauri... Who's eyes is this...

Ohh... It's look like me....what... U mad ommkara.... But... It's true... Her eyes is just resemble of my eyes... The Brown orbs with long eyelashes... It's my....

Ohh god... I slapped my forehead... What I was thinking... I imagine gauri and me in a little child... May be m going to mad of over thinking...

Khushi....

An old lady ran towards me shouting...

She is khushi... My granddaughter...

Saying this she take the little thing to me and console her... The little girl is calm now... I smile to see her...

Khushi.... Perfect name for her...

I said to the old lady... Because I smile when I see this girl.. I still feel some attachment towards her...

The old lady thanked me and go from there... The little girl's head on her shoulder.... She staring me while going... And see me with my eyes...
I mean her eyes... Her eyes is just look like me... So I said this....

But it's late now... I have to go...

Povs end...

Gauri house...

Gauri povs...

I called my mom to come soon.. When she come she said she take khusi in a park... I didn't listen her fully and said to pack bags... We have to leave tomorrow...