{ C H A P T E R - 1}

I'll never say i have a good life but Baby I'm living it good .My name is Denijia Johnson but I go by candy because I'm sweet sometimes hard and sometimes soft.

I'm 17 i know I know I don't look like it.I'm a ♋️ Cancer
I stand at five foot two inches with a Dark skin complexion. I have Brown eyes, not to mention I have to wear glasses or contacts to see.

I have a perfect nose, freckles and smile that can have you obsessed.I have a body that can make you fall In love .

It all started at the age of 15, when I figured out my mom had lupus . My dad didn't know how to cope with the news so he became a so called pimp and  drug attic and he started abusing us .

Before she died he left one day and never came back that shii was crazy . Sad thing is my mom wasn't even that old she was only thirty-one . A day before she died she had my little Sister. Which is the best thing that ever happened to me.I love her so much.

This is Dyamond my baby sister

This is Dyamond my baby sister .She already saying lil word I teach her because I need her to be like momma and make it to College because I can't.

AAAGGGGG!Dyamond yelled as she bites on my cheek

I wokes up slowly

Good morning my sweet baby"I said

You ready to go to Mr.black house"I said

She smiled big then starts crying

Aww baby don't cry come on"i said as I got up and picked her up .

I walked Downstairs in the kitchen . I like to wash her in the kitchen sink it better to me.I ran her water and I puts her in it .I did her hygiene.I love to dress her up because she my little angel.

I love to dress her up because she my little angel

I walked back upstairs and I put her on the bed.I put her fav show The bubble guppies.

I got in the shower and did my hygiene I put on some music on and started dancing in the shower.

If you let that broke nigga fuck, we tellin'
(Rich sex)
If you let that broke nigga fuck, we tellin'
(Rich sex)
If you let that broke nigga fuck, we tellin'
(Rich sex)
If you let that broke nigga fuck, we tellin'
(Rich sex)
Lil' mama said she only fuckin' on a rich dick
I cum in her face and tell her, "Now you lookin' rich, bitch"
Her friend in the other room, can I get a witness?
We could have some rich sex, cannot have no rich kids
Facts, all my bitches have no limits
Fucked her in a helicopter, now she screamin' "Sky's the limit"
Fuck her in the drop top, now she screamin' "Sky's the limit"
Sent her back to who she with, now she screamin' "Why I'm with him?"
Damn, lil' mama said she only suckin' on a rich dick
Make you put your money where your mouth at, that's some lipstick
Let's fuck on the money 'fore we count that, that's some rich shit
Pussy smell like money when I'm down her, that some Nick shit